Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Lol this guy has been yanking you all - And not subtly at all - since yesterday, and no one is catching the drift.

C’mon ppl…

10 Likes

Wait, is he saying Good Afternoon?

5 Likes

You’re not yourself when you’re hungry

8 Likes

That part was hilarious

6 Likes

I think people are just being careful to avoid another shit show breaking out lol

7 Likes

Dude you just have to read how all this started. Hes been mocking since yesterday how it all went down with the split.

Yeah, I was going to say don’t let yourselves get caught up in this, the thread is being watched after recent closure I am sure.

14 Likes

Does this have something to do with someone trying to sell their shit here? Because I hawk this thread lol and I haven’t seen anyone advertising their stuff. Guess it got moderated quickly or something?

2 Likes

No. Hes been sarcastic since post 1 regarding the split. That’s what I mean. He’s been trolling. He isn’t serious. He’s just mocking everything that went down before.

6 Likes

Yup. Once the “riding the coattails” comment, you knew he’s just a troll.

4 Likes

Oh he made it seem like his grievance was with people using the Bodhi thread to advertise their seed sales. Hence why they should make another split for people breeding with his stuff to “advertise” over there.

:joy::heart: No need to hide his comment. He is free to be whoever he is. Okie was originally meant as derogatory too. Stereotypes are a thing for a reason. A lot of people act and think in similar ways. They are the same monkeys. Makes sense. This particular monkey is just aping the things he has seen and heard. Let him throw poop. I’m here to experience the zoo.
Splitting the page was a good idea. The plants deserve a serious page. The chatter belongs elsewhere. And the plants people make with Bodhi seeds deserve a chance to be seen. And with B giving his ok to do whatevs should be enough for the purity test folks. I do wonder what was meant by a lot of current stuff would soon be extinct.

12 Likes

Those sound like some serious :fire:…Black Razz is one of my favorite all around Bodhi strains, even just for the smell alone. Just beautiful.

5 Likes

The BR x BT is bad ass. Tastes like menthol raspberry. I had a magic male in my first BT pack. Wish I had kept one. I plan on line working the cross and BR F2’s. And I have been using males from the cross on the two moms. I’ll see what happens.
I keep ending up back at purps. I like it for a season, get sick of it, then want it again later. So, Im hopeful for the BR getting some purple color and the perfumed,pastel flavor mixed in. The MB x BT hopefully is more powerful purps.

9 Likes

Im so confused lol.

Just grabbed triple goddess, twin flame, soul mate, dragons milk, dread bread, and space monkey. Excited to run these as soon as space opens up.

21 Likes

That triple goddess sounds killer saw that at jbc if if I didn’t have a festival this weekend most likely would of scooped that one too :joy: stoked to see what you might find @advancedbuffalo

7 Likes

Yeah that is one I’m very excited for, what a combo of parents eh?

Cannavore mentioned that this is a re-name too. The original unreleased Triple Goddess was: Ray Davies c99 x 88g13hp.

Bodhi trivia fact for ya

14 Likes

Saw this on IG earlier from Radio Ridge. Flan Afghani. Looks pretty nice!

14 Likes

Hmmm how much are round trip tickets to Cali nowadays??

4 Likes

His black razz is one of his better moms in my opinion

4 Likes