Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

That makes 3 of us. I just purged down to Dla# 10 and Cherry Queen. If only i didnt love testing so much.

5 Likes

5 Likes

I think the next one is :exploding_head::joy:

3 Likes

Looks like I got the last Blueberry Hashplant and the last Shakedown Street freebie.

I’ve been wanting to try that Secret Chief too.

8 Likes

Make that four of us re the DLA 10… though I’m not sure when I’ll get to it, might be a little while. Might pop a few to take a look.

5 Likes

I’ll be the 5th on this :joy:. Although the the Dla 5,6 f2 are also on the list

5 Likes

Now that’s even rarer than the CUnicorn!

5 Likes

@yardgrazer @HolyAngel @santero @Emeraldgreen @Tugthepup I feel like you could start a whole thread just about the DLA series, F1s and F2s, there’s as many there as a lot of breeders have for their whole repertoire

5 Likes

I’m with you guys in theory, but really this thread is so much more active so personally I prefer this one. Or maybe I’m just trying to be contrarian haha.

Here’s some (many) pictures from tonight. Day ~56-60 for most of the flowering stuff, Triple Sunshine is a few weeks behind.

Spirit Hashplant (Ghost OG x 88g13hp) #2

Spirit Hashplant (Ghost OG x 88g13hp) #1

Devil’s Hashplant (Diablo OG x 88g13hp) #1

Devil’s Hashplant (Diablo OG x 88g13hp) #2

Devil’s Hashplant (Diablo OG x 88g13hp) #3

Redeye Jedi (Skywalker OG x 88g13hp)

Triple Sunshine (triangle kush x Sunshine Daydream)

Pinesoul (goji og F2)

Lav Jack (nobody’s nursery)

47 Likes

I’m all for this thread being informative, people are of different mindsets about it but I think the truth of the matter is the other thread is for grow reports only, and no general chitchat, and this thread is for general chitchat, but grow report info is good in here as well.

12 Likes

Ya to me that’s a double edged sword. I prefer this thread so I’ll keep posting here…

Thinking the REJ is getting close to being ready - calyxes starting to yellow at the tips and trichs starting to amber up a bit.

Redeye Jedi trichomes

45 Likes

That’s phenomenal!

3 Likes

Popped four Fat Strawberry in October. Got one female.

33 Likes

Very pretty trich pics. Great job!

2 Likes

6th :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4:
Been sitting on 2pks for a while now. Small world we live in :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Out of likes for now, but every time I see your posts @lambchopedd It reminds me a buddy gifted me MDS F2’s you made, I need to dig into those before long I haven’t had many Sativas recently at all…

Happy to see so many DLA10 plans coming up, I wanted a pack myself but maybe I’ll wait for the F2’s to float around since so many of y’all have them already!!

:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Much love, man!

And ugh, no rush at all! After my last 22+ wk I’ve been completely discouraged from sativas :sweat_smile:
But as you mention it… I do miss a good Mexican

7 Likes

I’m not a fan of anything armpit/BO/sweat/garbage/gofuckyourselves!
For real, you can get really high with good tasting weed without any of those distasteful flavors involved.
Most of my people also don’t smoke cigarettes and feel the same way about it. Are you people that love stinky weed also cigarette smokers?Asking for myself! Haha!

3 Likes

nostalgia is half the ballgame. the “bo” or sweaty balls smell does linger in the air more too, its not as sharp. its more of a complete experience in some ways maybe, like an entourage effect for multiple senses at once. at least thats the case with the other “incense” like lingering smells people love. for me the hindu kush incense is more enjoyable.

1 Like

the grosser the better lol

8 Likes