Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Pretty much everything on Strainly is a scam lol

I am surprised some want to be breeder hasn’t snatched it up to work with , just for the name recognition.

Not even two full packs lmao
This one collab sums up the world in general nowadays and it is sad

10 Likes

Amen bro! My sentiments exactly :man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

That’s the same guy that owns and runs Oregoneliteseeds and he’s super shady and lazy. He mailed me an opened envelope once with no tape and packs fell out and he wouldn’t do a damn thing about it. He also charged me double shipping for one package and wouldn’t refund the difference on the same order in question. Total scumbag.

11 Likes

I had this breeder mail me a pack earlier this year I bought for a very reasonable price. He said that he was so high that he accidentally mailed off the package twice and that I could keep it and that the second one had a freebie in it.

Gotta keep the good vibes alive.

3 Likes

There are MANY people with more money than sense, so it may sell. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I caught the bodhi bug and made an order from GLG, only have a 4x2 tent rn so these are in the fridge until I get a second/bigger tent :tired_face:

30 Likes

I have some of the Sunshine 4 x Bye-Ya going right now!

9 Likes

Oversimplified and missing some ingredients, but close.

Lavender Lemonade is Lemontree x Wookie. Razzberry Orgasm uses Bodhi’s Orgasmatron male and probably a goji razz female or something.

IIRC Bodhi already had some crosses made with skittles lavender lemonade males being tested at Radio Ridge Nursery a couple years ago, at least based on a list they posted on Instagram a while ago. There’s a post with that IG post in one of the old Bodhi threads (part 1, I think).

18 Likes

24 Likes

Lol, or it’s just for the pretty $ picture :man_shrugging:t3:

Chem 4 x Wookie
Chem D x Wookie
Wookie bx
Silk S x Soulmate
'84nl x Soulmate
Soulmate (rose cut)
Big Jopa x Wookie
Pinesoul x Purple unicorn
Etc.

33 Likes

In the second picture, what is the big one in the bottom right? It immediately got my attention.

1 Like

Will you be growing those?

2 Likes

9 Likes

Yes, that one is a Silk S x Soulmate. They aren’t all weirdos like the ones above, but they all have high vigor and something very different. The Soulmate started with 2 packs ~5 years ago. Kept reminiscing on a find in there so popped 3 more and reversed all males for terpene profile id. I would say the male embodies the best of what comes out of soulmate.

Silk S was in really low light in seed production and germination is ~30% so I can’t sell these. I also don’t have many and won’t be remaking them anytime in the next ~3yrs due to other projects. So don’t plan to let go of many either. If it’s a genuine curiosity hmu.

3 Likes

One thing common about all mutations in this line is the struggle for balance. How does one leaflet hop off one side and onto the other :joy::joy:

1 Like

Nice! I’m new to the site here and learning how to navigate, how can I find any pictures you might have of it? Or can you link your grow of it so I can follow along? Happy growing! :grin:

2 Likes

I only have Bodhi F1s to post here today and not selling anything but the Devil’s hp calyxs are really starting to degrade, thinking about pulling it.

Day 60-65 I think on all the og x 88 stuff. Trip Sun is a few weeks behind I believe.

Devil’s HP (diablo OG x 88g13hp)

Redeye Jedi (skywalker OG x 88g13hp)

Spirit Hashplant #2 ( Ghost OG x 88g13hp )

Triple Sunshine ( triangle kush x SSDD )

55 Likes

Gorgeous @syzygy

6 Likes

So if Lemon Tree is just a rename of Lemon Diesel, then the Lavender Lemonade male (Lemon Tree x Wookie) sounds like it could be a male plant of Lemon Wookie (v1).

8 Likes