Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Bullshit. You’re a smart-ass. It’s one of the things I love about you haha.

Anyway, yeah, like I said, I really think it just depends on what the GHash was crossed with. That male seems to me to be way more like what Bodhi described re the Snow Lotus male than the actual Snow Lotus male. I can’t remember if the couple Black Triangles I grew were exceptionally “creeper-ish,” though. All’s I know is I did not like that cross at all haha.

10 Likes

If I was being smartass I would ask if Bodhi sells fems… haha

Well the first BT F2 smokes 100% true to TK . TK is known for hitting fast and hard. That is why I was asking about the Gash , as the creeper does not come from TK

Anyway it is kinda cool as it is an effect I don’t experience much anymore.

16 Likes

Can’t say I’ve had any experiences with “creeper” Cannabis. I have felt higher at times than when I had just smoked or vaped due to a change like going somewhere or doing something different. But never got just wasted later.

Just me, but I’ve been waiting for that “Creeper Weed” since 1969.

11 Likes

Same here but some take longer than others to reveal themselves and their power.

More end-of-flower photo dumps. A lot of these are similar and may just have a slightly different angle or something like that. These were my favorite pictures from today. REJ is coming down tomorrow. Smells descriptions are my best attempt at the time of this post.

Redeye Jedi #1 (skywalker OG x 88g13hp)

Around day 70
Smells I’m able to pick out : Sweet and sour mango pine - slight adhesive rubber

Spirit Hashplant #2 (ghost OG x 88g13hp)

Around day 70

Smells I’m able to pick out : Sharp sour adhesive woody-pine forest spice hash coffee

Last picture cropped around trichomes to see how clarity is on upload

Triple Sunshine #A (tk x SSDD)

Around Day 60
Smells I’m able to pick out : Rubber adhesive mint earthy woodsy (not pine) licorice

Lower buds still look good to me. Love the calyx to leaf ratio.

52 Likes

Beautiful pics @syzygy! I totally am getting similar smells on the REJ.

I have been crawling on the floor looking for herms on lowers and haven’t found anything on REJ. I did find one single nanner set on the lowers of a Monarch plant, but nothing really worth noting.

15 Likes

Thanks for checking! This is the 2nd time I’ve had intersex issues with REJ (most were just single nanners hidden under one of the lowers) but if you aren’t seeing any on yours it confirms that my area is a bit too stressful for them. Still no nanners on the Triple Sunshine and this is the 4th time running it, so at least some genetics perform well here haha.

Here’s an example of one of the OGx88 issues I ran into early mid flower - and haven’t seen any more problems since.

Nanners coming out of a pre-flower on one of the lowest buds on the plant.

24 Likes

Any research backing this claim?

6 Likes

Are you AI or chat GPT or something ?

Your posts come across as someone who English isn’t their first language , at best .
But most , come across as AI speech. Especially as you continue to ignore the numerous suggestions that have been made , in regards to you starting your own thread.

Just because you throw in Bodhi , doesn’t make it Bodhi related

20 Likes

Looks just like my 96% pure Korean Lav Jack from earlier this year. It even sort of smelled like neroli and basil too. Most importantly it had the elusive red stems. Shame I lost it I could have retired early selling s1s of it.

36 Likes

I mean your plants look perfect so Id wager that its just genetics! Im sure ill find more nanners after I chop them. Friday!

7 Likes

Beautiful pictures of well grown plants :muscle:
That Triple Sunshine sure looks badass, bet the smoke is going to be awesome

2 Likes

Hello I’ve looked around for info on a few strains I have from Bodhi and there isnt too much around , I’m hoping if I post maybe I’ll get lucky.
Madre Azul
Outdoor skunk revival #2 , #3 , #4
Purple Columbian x Kashmir 22
Pestilence OG x snow lotus
Thank you I appreciate the assistance

7 Likes

I’m trying to get in touch with Bodhi… I have the same source…88g13hp… They’ll be some new releases comeing …I wanted to ask his opinion after all these years why he continues to work with it what makes it special…? Picture is 88g13hp… 2023 IBL.

I would love to see his 2023 catalog

9 Likes

All I got is that those are all hella rare! Nice selection

4 Likes

You’ll learn a lot by reading the Bodhi threads in their entirety here on OG and on all the other public cannabis forums. Search the forum and read, young padawan.

Also Bodhi isn’t here and he definitely doesn’t have a “catalog”. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

@bodhi 2024 catalog sounds like a dope idea

3 Likes

Old dudes with life savings and space to grow like catalogs so why not. My brother is a graphic designer I’m sure lots of people here dabble. You will help the man and the cause more by doing than telling us what to do or say.

2 Likes

@sd9007 & @shade

ASS chopped at day 63.

for the catalogue

24 Likes

Spent the last day or two going back and forth via IG IMs with some scammer running a “bodhiseeds_backup” account. I know people on here aren’t likely to get taken, but I could see people might be tempted by some of the out of stock beans they purport to offer on their “bodhiseeds.shop” (e.g. Elfinstone).

13 Likes

Is that the Ghash?

1 Like