Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

The thing about Bodhi gear, is that you never regret buying it, but you do regret not getting multiple packs of everything he has lol

16 Likes

20 Likes

Anyone have any feedback on fems by Bodhi ?
I found a great source of Bodhi fems on strainly and just want some info before I buy them all. Seems like a great opportunity to buy some Bodhi beans to sit on for a few years and resell at 10x what I paid…

Does Bodhi even grow bro ?

5 Likes

Bodhi has not a single fem seed available now or previously.

17 Likes

God bless his nonsinsemilla beating heart .

I am just super stoned atm and thought I would attempt to be funny. As usual it will crash and burn like my doobies lol

19 Likes

Haha sorry, you know someone is always selling something not real on strainly! So anything is possible there!

8 Likes

With what I know now , I can’t believe anyone even still uses strainly for anything other then to rip people off.
It was obvious very early on that it was prime for rip offs. It has since completely proven that true.
Unlike any actual Bodhi packs . Well the non fems that is lol

5 Likes

Hope everyone has a nice New Year and what not. Anyone planning on popping any of their seeds in 2024 and if so what?

Here’s the Spirit Hashplant (ghost og x 88) #2 around 74 days

In person the buds look white. I think it’s because of the way the leaves envelope the calyxes a bit though and not entirely from the trichomes. I like the look. Has more amber than I expected too.

And here’s the Triple Sunshine A (tk x ssdd) - I think we’re somewhere around 60 days. Has a wizard hat look to it.

61 Likes

Hope you and everyone have a awesome new year too @syzygy after running some clones (pinesoul and ssdd) plan on doing a og x ghash run with monarch and black triangle then after that I’m really thinking I wanna explore some f2 mendo sunshine and baba kush will see beyond that :grin:

17 Likes

Some amber but some clear too!

3 Likes

Baba kush F2s? I think I have some of those too - more excited about those than the F1s even haha. Looking forward to seeing what you find in those!

12 Likes

Yeah f2s real stoked about those think it will be a fun hunt surely some cool plants to be found excited to explore some of that bodhi f2 magic and break into the treasure trove :pirate_flag:

13 Likes

Stunning as always! You sure put the asses in the seats :money_mouth_face:

Just harvested/scarified some seeds from pollen supplied from one of your Bubbashine F2’s, kept the best male and crossed him out a few months ago to some ladies going in rotation. Guess I should get a thread started…lots of Bodhi adjacent crosses going but nothing ‘pure’ to share here or at the other thread :see_no_evil:

19 Likes

Very cool - interested to hear more about that. If you do end up creating a thread please tag me!

Yeah, I really want to go through some F2s next year of crosses made with the SSDD dad. I was thinking a mix of Trip Sun A F2s if it works out and some of those Baba Kush F2s.

9 Likes

I’ve got Red eye jedi, cherrry pie kush x 88g13hp and DLA 16 going right now but still in veg.
Won a 200$ gift certificate at GLG so I just ordered another pack of secret chief and also added DLA13, spirit hashplant and soul food.
Soon the pinesoul and 88g13hp lines will be gone so I gotta stock up when i can and at 45$ a pack… stocking up on soon to be extinct Bodhi gear is a smart move I figure

18 Likes

Hes stopping work with pinesoul? @SHSC-1

6 Likes

I was under the impression that pinesoul , 88g13hp and wookie were being discontinued as he moved on to other things. Probably not a good idea to quote me on that but it’s what I have in my head… which could be wrong LOL I do smoke a lot of pot :rofl:

12 Likes

You may well be right, but two of the three you mentioned are dads…

11 Likes

Pinesoul cut has been out there for a long time.

4 Likes

Are you getting any smells on the DLA16???

2 Likes