Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

About 10 years now saw some posts back in 2014 or 2015 on breedbay with some people running it must be special to keep it around for that long :grin: super stoked to see her in action @CocoaCoir

4 Likes

New stuff I would like to pop in 2024:

Love Triangle - down to my last 5 beans. 0/6 germ rate so far :pensive:
Black Triangle - looking for a male and also a lemon smelling, HP leaning pheno that I found in an F2 a couple years ago.
56 day Headband x 88g13hp
Lemon Wookie V2?

16 Likes

no , unfortunately this grow has been plagued by an outbreak of aphids which I am just getting to the end of dealing with I hope. I’m lucky these plants even survived the onslaught and the remedies but they are still trucking. They smell like End All right now hehehe
I think in a week or two I will have a better I idea. I’m hoping I can clone them in 2 weeks and flip them in three but I’ll see how it goes.

9 Likes

That’s too bad. The ones i’ve been growing were very funky even in veg.

2 Likes

hoping to go through my pack of master kush x ghash

11 Likes

I plan on popping these and letting them do the vertical horizontal mambo , to end this indoor season.

Happy New Year Bodhi peoples

37 Likes

Is that pinequeen x appalachian? Never seen that cross before.

5 Likes

Yes it is . It is known as Synergy .
I was going to make more c99 . But these beans are a fair amount older then the c99 stock I have . So Synergy it is lol

14 Likes

Lol let’s do a Synergy x ZAP cross and call it @syzygy :rofl::rofl::rofl::bear:

14 Likes

I have a pack of peakbc c99 thats quite old. I heard he may have crossed it with something and it may not be pure c99 though.

2 Likes

Damn! Those are some old ones. Too bad you don’t log on here anymore haha, that’d be a cool one to follow.

I dunno if you’ve ever seen it, but here’s a pretty thorough smoke report of that Synergy from way back: Bodhi Seeds Synergy — Higher Thought

Worth a read, for sure.

12 Likes

MikeJ at peak def had the original c99. He got the line from soul at frost bros if I am remembering right. He did make some crosses with c99 , but he has absolutely kept it pure as well.

To try to keep it somewhat Bodhi related lol
Black Triangle F2

34 Likes

Oops. I forgot what topic i was in. Lol. That black triangle looks good. I have a pack of those in my fridge as well.

3 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!
Amazing pics @syzygy

Bodhi plans for 2024:
Sour Butter x 88g13hp full repro
Wolfpack full repro
Granola Funk full repro

Also liked to do a small seed run of Goji OG and SSDD.

17 Likes

That last bud was the BT F2 I had dubbed the HP leaner. It is the one with the creeper high.
This is a bud from the BT F2 I dubbed TK leaning. The smell, taste , and effect all fit TK . A really kickass OG

31 Likes

It still has the ghash bud structure though. I like that. I use to buy up all of bodhis ghash crosses.

4 Likes

You can tell that that bud has the ghash bud structure ? The plant was rockhard golfballs and harvested before the calyx swell , for reveg. day 52 FF if I remember right.
From what I have seen I would say the first bud looks far more ghash like, then the second.

But again we are both quite possibly right and wrong. Such is the joy of life and different perspectives.
I am just glad it smokes like TK because I have really been missing my cut of Strawberry Headband

8 Likes

To me it definitely resembles the bud structure i have pulled off of several ghash crosses. And not so much like TKs buds. I never pulled any real big colas off of ghash crosses. Usually nice tight glf ball or acorny type nugs.

2 Likes

I have 1 seed left myself. Last time i tried to pop them they didn’t pop. Synergy and Dream Beaver are at the top of the Bodhi list to me. I grew them together once. Talk about a coop candidate. Synergy was his collab with all diff breeders so he only released it as a freebie. Dream Beaver was his two males together. Both special in their own ways. That shimla in the synergy though is really special and can open doors in the mind.

I’m thinking after the DLA16’s are done I may run divine intervention.

7 Likes

are you doing any seed increasing on the DLA16?
would be cool to network with a few people growing this one and swap some pollen and make some F2s. I only have the 5 seeds , gifted to me from a generous member here but am going to try and seed increase them anyways. I think there will be magic in the F2s

8 Likes