Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

I’m smoking some Stinky Unicorn right now. 3 females I kept in the pack to re-run. All 3 produced beautiful flower that looked the same, dark purple with bright red/orange hairs.

#1 and #8 both have a light smell to them and a matching low level muted high, where #6 has a stronger high and has a stinky barn yard animal type smell to it after a month or so cure. More detail on the smell: It’s like the hay at the bottom of the barn you can only get to with a shovel after a few months of grain scraps, chickens and goats pissing and shitting on it, with water so it gets a little moldy at the bottom layer. That kind of smell.

The high is a nice calm body high that is still functional. Too much will make you tired. Low ceiling.

13 Likes

Seems about right. Guess Bodhi wasn’t far from the mark when he named it!

4 Likes

Pinball Wizard concentrate smoke report. Only read one other report on any post harvest smoke in general for this one.

Very lemony. Def more on the lemon peel side where you get some lemon cleaner (but like the natural kind) in the background but not bad at all. Might be a pine thing to other people. Kinda like a lemon pledge but not so much pledge and lots of lemon.

10 Likes

Is it a soaring high or stimulating, happy, etc? Basically lean more Haze or more Skunk /Wookie? Thanks!

8 Likes

Haze leaning. This one plant of it came out very popcorny. Will be running this again.

9 Likes

Just popped my first Bodhi bean!
•1x Purple Lush (Lush x Purple Unicorn F3)(Love Gift)

Planted it in a Solo Cup filled with Fox Farms Strawberry Fields. Gave her a bit of Spring Water and put a humidity dome over top, misted well of course. Can’t wait! Progress will be in my Grow Log!

15 Likes

Early smoke report on pinball wizards had 4 with 4 phenos 1 and 2 similar in taste sweet with little citrus 1 took 8weeks and had most stoney effects. 2 went 9 weeks and more strech. 3 had most trichomes same strech and harvest time as 2 and smells most like lemons with a little cleaner had less heavy effect as 1&2. And 4 might be best kind of peppery funk still going 1 more week so 11 weeks and will chop but early sample says it’s most potent and I liked the taste best and got me warm faced.

19 Likes

Did any of yours end up stretching crazy with a ton of . . . well pinball sized buds? That’s how my lemon with a little cleaner grew. Wasn’t happy with it but the smoke is very good.

I gotta grow more of these.

4 Likes

Only one? Crack a few more. I really wanna see what that Purple Lush is all about. I tried Kodama, which was a Lush cross and it was excellent… that Purple Lush has some amazing potential I bet. The Laos Phenos that come through with Kodama are real good. They had these dark red leaves. Kodama was so good when my buddy grew it out that I grabbed 2 packs of it myself. I know there’s better phenos than what my buddy had just by seeing some other Kodama grows… but even his that were slightly Laos leaning phenos… they were really, really good.

Lush = suge pure kush cut x Laos.

The one that I don’t know too much about and there’s zero info on it anywhere is the Purple Mana. I couldn’t find any info on this Mana strain Bodhi used anywhere. I tried asking him about it but he didn’t answer me… I’m gonna keep asking till he says something though lol.

14 Likes

Purple mana looks like a sativa leaning strain. Looking around I come across manna(sativa leaning) from love genetics, in the Santa cruz area. Possibly a spelling mistake?! I have no idea just trying to help!

7 Likes

No the peppery one maybe tripled in size only 3 week veg but lemony one was the branchiest

4 Likes

Preciate the info. Have a better idea what I’m looking for as a keeper from these now.

2 Likes

No room lol, got 16 seeds popped in my 32x32 tent that’s more than enough lol gonna have to cullsome females if I get too many :rofl:

4 Likes

We’re a little over week 8 on these. Triple Sunshine A seems like its getting close to me. Can see a ripe seed from the SSDD F1 male in middle left of the first image.

Triple Sunshine A

Week 4 on this Waking Dream I think. Fan leaves getting pretty frosty.

Week 3-4 on this Triple Sunshine C as well. Hard to capture just how much the frost pops on this one. I think it has to do with trichome ‘stalk’ length or something.

43 Likes

Plants look fanfockingtastic and your photography skills top notch.

6 Likes

I was given some Raspberry Hashplant x Chocolate Trips, and am no longer in touch with the giver.

I think they were testers, maybe 2016, but I’m not sure. If they were, anyone know if they were released, and what B named them?

I finished out one lady in 2020. One of the frostier plants I’ve grown, raspberry incense smell and taste, wonderful buzz.

They’re a possibility for the late summer lineup, and just looking for more info :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Secret drop for those signed up for the JBC newsletter.

For all you bodhi heads!

21 Likes

Fk jabbas stash cherry sunshine strawberry sunshine and bingo pajama :eyes::eyes::eyes: I don’t need it I don’t need it………… and dla 7 and 5 and prayer tower sativa I neeeeed it :sob:

9 Likes

5 Likes

Few good ones in there. Little rich tho

1 Like