Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Fuck I just barely missed that pack of Prayer Tower Sativa.

8 Likes

Only if it was next week when I got paid who ever gets dla 7 and the bingo pajama f2 them the obligatory f2 meme image

12 Likes

sold out though when you click on it. thats a killer list of gear he is releasing!

4 Likes

Why couldnā€™t this be tomorrow :frowning:

5 Likes

Ooooh Cherry Sunshine!! Gotta resist!!!

4 Likes

Those are some steep mark ups. Who got the dla5? Inquiring mind wants to know!

6 Likes

Remeber folks Bodhi is going back to his roots. Do not pay too much for something that might be eclipsed in the new releases.

17 Likes

Thatā€™s cool thanks for posting.

Did the newsletter specify whether the packs were all from his JBC vault, or if they were reselling packs owned by other people?

Strainly resellers and seed banks that resell packs owned by other people seem sketchy.

Based on the header on the sales page, sounds like they are original packs that have been held by the seed bank this whole time. if thatā€™s the case there would be no doubt about whether they were genuine.

It would probably be better if they were sold for the original $70 retail price now that new packs are only $45.

On the other hand, a $30 charge for authentic packs that have been stored responsibly for 5+ years isnā€™t that terrible.

Someone recently quoted me $1000 for a clean viroid tested rooted cut of Tahoe OG. That shit blew my mind. In the old prop 215 prop 420 medical system, a healthy tahoe OG cutting cost $12 with dispensary tax.

16 Likes

Yea thereā€™s a couple in there I picked up from GLG less than a year ago for $45 with some good Bodhi freebies. Steep indeed.

6 Likes

Iā€™m only bitching because Iā€™m broke. Really want the dla5.
1000 for a known clean cut for production I can see. For just a home grow itā€™s expensive by yourself

6 Likes

yeah that was exactly the situation. a friend working for a california rec market production and processing company recommended this guy as a source their company has used for clean authentic cuts of old bay area / california clone onlys.

It makes sense to source genetics for a company like this, itā€™s just way too much for an individual use medical grower.

9 Likes

Only way that works is if a bunch of people put into the kitty for it. Than itā€™s good

3 Likes

I wish theyā€™d ship to UK! :pensive: :worried:
Would love to get those DLA 7 or the Chem D 88g12hp.

2 Likes

If by a miracle they have 1 in stock next Thursday Iā€™m getting the dla 7 the omg is great would love to see what comes out of his female selection of it vs the omg male he uses I bet thereā€™s some awesome plants to be found :grin: there 4 in stock of that one so :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

the goji freebies from respect genetics are fire i grabbed the cherry sunshine thanks JB!

7 Likes

Nice grab @Movement13 if you grow them out throw up some pictures :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

When I saw those JBC Vault packs I had to use great restraintā€¦ especially after just buying a pack of Space Queen earlierā€¦ luckily I already own a bunch of what they had for saleā€¦ but that Landoā€™s Stash was super tempting.

@Movement13 nice pickup on the Cherry Sunshine. Thatā€™s great. I grabbed a couple of those myself this past year.

7 Likes

I donā€™t usually steer people towards Rollitup, but ā€œTiflisā€ grew the DLA 7. Search his name there and DLA 7 to read his thoughts about it. ā€œShort squat plants, but did work well for relaxation w/out couchlock.ā€

Not to deflate your enthusiasm but i spoke w him at that time about it. And he was under-whelmed by it. He loved Blue Sunshine ā€œfavorite daytime weed currentlyā€ and liked Banana Spliff both better than DLA 7.

But like @MonsterDrank said below, 1 plant is not enough to judge the strain.

7 Likes

It happens. That Tiflis DLA 7 grow, he says right there that he had a lone female out of trying 3 seedsā€¦ so you canā€™t really judge a strain by one pheno from a single plant. God knows Iā€™ve come across some sh*t phenos from F1 Crosses that I would later come to love.

Not Bā€™s NL#5 x Talk of Kabul thoā€¦ that was just trash. lol

12 Likes

The dla5 was gone before my email notification popped up!

5 Likes