Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Red Eye Jedi is still in stock on JBC seeds. I picked up a pack of those and the Super Silver Hashplant.

6 Likes

Restock at @Great_lakes_Genetics

Both back in stock!

Also in stock I believe

9 Likes

I went to GLG first. I had the Red Eye Jedi in my Cart on GLG and it sold out before I could add a second pack and pick the freebie.

7 Likes

Damn. Hard to like that post

2 Likes

I really had to stop myself from picking up 2 packs of Black Triangle from GLG and that freebie i picked was ā€œa momentary lapse of reason.ā€ Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s the rest of the berner collab? I have to get through these older bodhi crosses first.

3 Likes

Yeah, now that they are accepting CCā€¦ Iā€™ve been so tempted to get a few things. The ā€˜momentary lapse of reasonā€™ thing is a cool nod to the Pink Floyd album, if nothing else! Iā€™m betting youā€™re correct, in that it is what remains from the collab

6 Likes

GLG still has Master of Muppets( vintage master kush x wookie 15), Midnight Cowboy(Mendo Purps x Wookie) , Secret Chief(SFV OG Kush x 88g13/hp) and a bunch of other nice strains. If I had the extra cash I would be all over those three.

7 Likes

I got mendo purps x Wookiee / goji og it smells like grape fruit by the foot it doesnā€™t even smell like weed

5 Likes

I had to grab the :peach: HP as Iā€™d passed that up previously and that Head Gasket x Ghash freebie got me.

9 Likes

Hope it stays through cure might be my new fav

4 Likes

Curious about the Momentary Lapse of Reason freebie! What is it? Itā€™s sold out now. Also saw some other cool ones. The Head Gasket, Nepali Whip x Everythingā€¦ That Kali Mist x Everything might be legit if itā€™s an original Kali Mist mom. I think that one dropped before. Not gonna lie, Iā€™m super tempted to try the Oreoz Hashplant

9 Likes

Thatā€™s the nepali watermelon hashplant.

And if anyone is curious about ā€œx everything,ā€ just check the list of males in the screencap syzygy posted earlier.

You can even see the males from the kali mist pheno hunt in this list. so with that kali mist x everything freebie, there might even be a few phenos of pure kali mist in the mix haha.

I opted for the nepali x everything because bodhiā€™s nepal travelogue photo journal on breedbay was my introduction to bodhiā€™s work.

I am also curious about the Momentary Lapse of Reason. And wondering about the genetics of the head gasket. I believe that pops up on dispensary menus here in oregon as cartridges or concentrates, but never seen genetics listed. Itā€™s been a while since I have needed to get anything from a dispensary.

15 Likes

I grabbed the Momentary Lapse of Reason because there were only 8 left when I was checking out. Sounded funny even though there was zero info on it.

The Everything dads sounds cool though. Like a badass grab bag.

10 Likes

Ya I donā€™t even care what the male is, Iā€™m really excited for that Kali Mist x everything. Should have taken 2 of those instead of the freebies I chose (1 km , 1 butterscotch/w15). That nepal whp one sounded interesting as well.

13 Likes

Thank you JBC!

Finally put the blueberry hashplant into the collection with the Mango hashplant. 2x each.

Nepali whp X everything and kali mist X everything freebs

Boom :boom:

6 Likes

Tried to order at GLG but 2 cards got declinedā€¦ oh well

1 Like

When I made my last order mine was declined too. I was also sent an email from my bank asking if it was me or not and answering it I was able to pay for my order. Did you check your email?

Nothing in email, I got potential fraud alert texts but it didnā€™t help the order go thru unfortunately. Iā€™ll have to go with the cash order. Hopefully itā€™s still there by the time I can get all that together :joy:

Gutted Iā€™ve missed out on the Butterscotch x Wookie, I remember seeing that on his testers list a few years ago and hoping Iā€™d get sent those. (Got the Orange Wookie x Ghash instead, which were great to be fair.)

Nice to see Soul Mate and Mango Biche available again too, highly recommend both of those to anyone who hasnā€™t tried them yet.

:v:

12 Likes

Thereā€™s only 7 packs of Soul Mate left at GLG

6 Likes