Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

To be honest, I have enough seeds at the moment, and dont want to start the seed addiction again haha :sweat_smile:
But if I wasnt so poor right now, I’d be grabbing couple packs of those Soul Mate!

Only recently found out that Trichome Jungle did some crosses with the Soul Mate couple years ago, and they were surprised that more people weren’t growing it at the time, I swear it’s one of Bodhis most underrated offerings.

:v:

12 Likes

JBC still has butterscotch fyi

5 Likes

Does anybody have info on Bodhi’s Oaxacan #3?

Oaxacan #3 x GHash as a freebie was too hard to pass on.

9 Likes

I know nuthing, but that one was too hard for me to pass on, too. Haven’t seen any Oaxacan since the early 70’s, and it was goooood :yum:

12 Likes

Bad Dawg commented on RIU that Momentary Lapse of Reason might be seeds he had from the collab that shall not be named lol fuckin dead :joy:

20 Likes

There’s a ton of Oaxacan Gold circulating OG currently! You can come check out my grow thread that just started, and then a bunch of other folks are running it.
They’re reproductions of Cryptic Labs. Done by Upstate!
I’m gonna make some seeds from pollen sent to me by another member.
OK. Back to Bodhi.

15 Likes

1 dla16 left at bdsc! good luck!

7 Likes

Wow nobody. These sold out in like 1 minute!

4 Likes

i got it. seems like a really pure indica type.

5 Likes

I picked up a pack a few months ago and sent some to shsc for one of his upcoming projects this fall/winter. I’m excited to see them.

4 Likes

Righto, it’s just that 12-20 weeks is a bit long for my attention span, lol! The GHp oughta bring the time way down, and let the mom shine, I hope!

I saw your new thread, definitely hanging in a corner for that :slight_smile:

10 Likes

They still have this. I chose the pure indica but if you like hybrids then this could be great.

8 Likes

Big Ups @jbcseeds . Dating the invoice 7/31 allows a working man to participate. Cannot thank you enough.
Peace

11 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand they’re gone!

2 Likes

Damn I had no idea there was a new drop. Just happened to jump on GLG and grabbed Black Triangle, Red Eye Jedi, and Space Monkey.

Picked Mothers Hashplant for freebies, doing a big Ghash hunt.

Will get some pics of the SSDD hunt shortly. Still in veg, trying to get really nice root systems on all, even the runts.

Butterscotch x SSDD looks special. Crazy mutations on most plants, only 2 females. Kept all males.

25 Likes

Have any nice SSDD males turned up? My keeper gal would love to knock boots with a real stud :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I kept 6 males, 2 of each morphology! I’m going to try to find a way to separate each one and collect pollen, number them, then chuck a bit.

I’ve got bo problem sending snips of males out, just have to wait until the plants are bigger so I can prune lowers

19 Likes

Nice! I plan on trying some ghash stuff here in the near future with monarch and black triangle

9 Likes

Best of luck on all that. Snips could be great, could trade ya some from my keeper gal ,too, if you were interested :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ended up going through JBC to get some of those restocks and had to grab that Oaxacan 3 x 88g13hp freebie.

Anyone know anything about bodhis Oaxacan 3? Not sure when I’ll be able to find room to run some of it but certainly eager to grow out a female.

11 Likes