Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

I’ve got enough Ghash crosses from B but still wanna pick something up. I don’t have many OMG stuff. I saw Dread Bread is already gone… I knew I shoulda placed an order yesterday before I went out hehe.

14 Likes

Male from last year
Bodhi nierika seed trust
Purple Pakistani Chitral Kush
Big ass Heirloom indica I ended up crossing for my first seeds ever!

26 Likes

I know it’s not glg…

11 Likes

www.speakeasyseedbank.com just got some dreadbread in as well.

3 Likes

Anybody have any experience with his Uwblack/goldstar?

3 Likes

In your opinion what are the best of the deep line alchemy lineup?

5 Likes

the deadhead in me is wanting that new shakedown street freebie at headies (chem d x wookie) really calling to me :sweat_smile: dont need more seeds dont need more seeds :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Do that snow monkey pack I sent ya :slight_smile:

Humming Peter Gabriel - Shock the monkey

8 Likes

Dude!!! Resistance is futile!!

8 Likes

I feel your pain
Sitting this one out
Got so many packs and freebies, growing out some inventory

13 Likes

I’m definitely trying to limit myself on all seed purchases for now, seriously, no more new packs until I grow multiple packs out.

I have several packs that are a bit old and need to be made into F2’s, but I wanted to complete a run or two for smoke first then I’ll probably start making a few runs of seeds to hunt through.

My master list is pretty ridiculous and takes time to look at when considering what to grow first lol

That alone is enough to show me I need to work with what I got for a little bit at least.

Happy growing everyone.

17 Likes

Same here on the Bodhi drop. I picked up 5 packs last time w/ freebies and I haven’t even grown them all yet.

3 Likes

Plan on running those outdoors going to pop a few for my winter outdoor run might even make a snow monkey x white lotus cross when I make some f2s of white lotus going to be doing the rest of the pack next year with gg4 x a5Thai bx from doc d @420PyRoS :grin: after seeing @Indie snow monkey real excited about those will give you a tag when I get them going!

12 Likes

Ah cool! Sounds like a fun project!
I’ll check out @Indie snow monkey grow since you mentioned it, I haven’t seen any of SM as of yet.

Cheers

6 Likes

This was one of his mothers he used to make some f2s

@420PyRoS hope he’s doing well haven’t seen him around for awhile

29 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens

Hey thanks for sharing that! I noticed he hasn’t posted in a bit also.

That actually looks stellar. His veg plants looked super happy in his thread.

9 Likes

Breeders Direct Seed Co. is definitely impressive. I ordered on Saturday afternoon and received them on Monday. Should I pop them right away???

31 Likes

Umm, is water wet?

Of course pop them!!

9 Likes

Here are some SSDD shots from today reposted from my thread because there are more people here

39 Likes

Haha! Post them on the Bodhi plant guide thread, where people are actually growing weed and have grow logs on OG and shit. No need to post them on the thread where everybody’s just wondering about what seeds they should buy.

14 Likes