Bodhi Seeds - Goji OG Crowd Source F2 Preservation (closed)

Beans look great brother :+1:

Math checks out…

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

It is very interesting the differences in the seeds from breeders for the same strain.

The big one is a lot lighter than it looks here. These are both the largest from the two different breeders.

We have seeds coming from two more growers. Right now 740 ml of seeds.

:green_heart: :seedling:

57 Likes

Anyone have any purple phenos in their Gogi og? Have one from the f2 that is already purpling. All purple stem, actually began purpling at 2nd leaf set.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

11 Likes

All f1s had some degree of purpling in the stems - but none of my 6 females had any purple in the leaves / flowers for me. I think the purple comes out more in F2 phenos that lean into snow lotus more.

27 Likes

Sensational work guys! :clap: so good to see this wonderful community in action!:muscle:

9 Likes

I see some new names, so i went to add mine, but it says it maxes out at 200 tags
Hahahaha

So,
@Wuachuma :us:

3 Likes

Almost added my name second time LoL

4 Likes

I would love to sign up so I can have these in my Fall Box, but can’t mention more than 200 people is the error message I am receiving.

1. @Dr.VitaminGreen :us:

Haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

So you can sign up I had to do the same with the sour bubble signup you just can’t @ tag yourself in the post. But you can just write your name and flag without the @ sign @Dr.VitaminGreen @Wuachuma

8 Likes

thanks buddy

4 Likes

nice tray – add me to the list or hope I’m on the fall box list ) !! Peace - beautiful plant by the way - looks like a great yielder - the taste you will have to tell us !!

2 Likes

Okay, thanks for the help my friend :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

This is correct! It was 100 then 50. I am thankful Joe put it to 200 for me. It was based on the 75+75 number for co-op runs.

Starting with the new runs, it will only be 150 for co-op runs.

17 Likes

i ended up with only one plant that didn’t feel or look fully seeded at all. she yielded almost 35 grams of seed, which, given the size of the plant, i expected at least twice that amount.
to get a very rough estimate of how many seeds i sent to gpas i took three 1g samples and counted how many seeds made up a gram.
i got 54, 54, and 56 seeds for a mean of 54 and 2/3 seeds per gram.
i sent in 32.33 grams multiplied by the mean for an approximate 1,767 seeds.

17 Likes

And that would be good for a 150 person seed run of 10pp by it’s self.

12 Likes

Please just leave the @ off when you sign up.

8 Likes

how do you sign up ? I’m too late ? thanks

2 Likes

You did it but you need to put your flag of the country you are in as well

5 Likes

I got you but don’t know you country flag.
You click on the little pencil/edit button at the right bottom of the thread. Then go to your name and add your flag. Either you can type : and country name if it comes up as you type. OR click on the smiley at the top and search for your flag.

US = : u s:
Canada = : canada:
leave out the space.

4 Likes

will try to put flag of country _USA

1 Like