BODHI tester: hippy slayer 33×88g13hp 🌱

thank you for respecting the code.

-GH

14 Likes

20 Likes

This gonn’ be a good one!

2 Likes

Yeah i think so…tho I wouldn’t mind some straight hippy slayer beans…this is just as good I supposed…we shall see.:wink:

7 Likes

Where did you run into this character at?

1 Like

He reposted this on Instagram. Farmer Joe is everywhere and nowhere. Waiting for him to release the tangerine skunk x '87 superskunk soon.

-GH

9 Likes

All settled and ready to go…ganjah gods be with em…:sunglasses:

14 Likes

Haha so true. The last thing in this world I need is mas frijoles but I’m going to have to make an exception for the TK x Super Skunk.

6 Likes

Hey, I seen that American skunk×ghash…and was like​:thinking::thinking::joy:

7 Likes

Buy them. It’s going to be dank of the highest order.

6 Likes

I need to know more about ass…if I would of known that’s what that was on the list that would of been 1st pick. I have some appy super skunk ×grannie skunk, and dominion sk×grannie sk…im anxious to pop… but lack of space…:pensive: lol

6 Likes

Must resist

13 Likes

Yeah I know…i seen that yesterday…it was on b odhi tester list…the same cross if I’m not mistaken…if I knew ass…was American skunk selection…and not appy super skunk…i would of picked those to test.

7 Likes

Sporting the new screw ins…

11 Likes

What lights you runnin there James?

Wal mart, and Sylvania…14w they are under 5 now 3 daylight 2 soft white…will prob.flower with 8 or 12 .

3 Likes

You use those for flowering also?

No sir…this is my first time with screw in led…so this will be the first time veg and bloom with em, I usually flower under a cheapo 800w led cob, which pull 216 actual watts.

5 Likes

You go right into bigger pots, instead of stairstepping them, aye?
Like I’ll go from a kegger to a gallon to 2 gallons.

2 Likes

Stair stepping is a much better way in my opinion. Small plants not good in large pots, better to “step” them up as they grow. I did large pots on my Auto run from seed sprout. The growth is slower and not as good in my opinion, at least on these 4 plants. Should have gone Dixie, quart, 1/2 gallon, then into the gallon pots they are in now.

11 Likes