BODHI tester: hippy slayer 33×88g13hp 🌱

What’s your opinions on 12/12 from seed?

1 Like

In my experience…planting in final pots, stresses them less to me it gives the roots freedom to go the way they want, and just seems they do better…im not good on scientific data…lol. but it works for me. I’m good with 12/12 from seed if I know what’s expected of strain and i have tons of beans to do so

6 Likes

They seem to grow faster when stairstepping.

5 Likes

There’s a thousand ways to do it bro, whatever works best for you! :thumbsup: It’s all a learning experience.

off to a good start

10 Likes

I’ve just seen someone pull off amazing run with those led strips with ace seeds Malawi x panama

4 Likes

Yeah, those strips and boards are awesome that’s probably what I’ll be getting

4 Likes

Here’s the gang today…gave em they’re first feeding at half strength…one or two seem to not like it…but we shall see how they adapt.

17 Likes

Looking good brother! What are you feeding them?

4 Likes

Looking good James!!

2 Likes

Flora series, and a few tecnaflora goodies… I’m still on the switching over to organic process…lol…when I’m satisfied with my organic results…ill switch over permanent. Lol

8 Likes

Sup fam, it’s been a shitty past few weeks…and it started to show in the tents…dad was having clots removed from his brain…twice…smh…so I’ve been practically living in the hospital these past 2 weeks.the plants stared to go south…but from the looks of it that doors of mega crop gonna get them back on the game…they were showing sings of n loss. #1 is drawing my fancy…as it looks to me as a skunk type plant😁…with I think 3 and 5 also show a mixed type pheno… I can see skunk in it…but more indica like…the rest are pretty uniform…joping they bounce back…

20 Likes

This is pretty late from your post, but I know Doc D has a hybrid with ASS in it. I picked some up when they were testers a couple months ago and he’s released them on his newsletter now so they shouldn’t give any problems. That ASS tho, lol, hoping to find some RKS leaners or at least some stanky plants from that mix.

8 Likes

Totally agree on that Dro. They seem to get “wild” on me if I don’t step em up. Good info. Have a good one bud. You ever wanna check some beans out. I have a few, but ive got tons of 3 of this, 3 of that. Just something to keep in mind bro. :call_me_hand:

@Jamescoldflame. I was at the Depot. Phillips makes color and I believe they can go from cool to warm from your phone. Green to check on them in the dark possibly. The only problem they’re 15 a piece. Still three 5 way chandeliers with those bulbs would be awesome, again they come in at 9.5 watts a piece.

Hope your Hippie slayer gives you dankness. Have a good one gentlemen. Be safe.

5 Likes

The skunk plant is an Indica , so ya you’ll see traces in some species of indicas.

1 Like

I always thought skunk was a sativa dom.

2 Likes

As Afghan as Afghan gets
More than likely a narrow leaf Afghani.

That’s what the 2 look like anyway, definitely not Thai, columbian or Mexican.

4 Likes

The two? 20 character

1 Like

Yeah 2 both from different whereabouts

I told people before this great adventure took off, that everybody was looking in the wrong direction.
That’s when everybody switched gears and by golly and the story goes.

3 Likes

Hola James

I am having a seat

I want to see those grow

Bare

7 Likes