BODHI tester: hippy slayer 33×88g13hp 🌱

You can see one grow on Instagram I think he’s either sativa breathers or purple garlic.
I have some of them same beans.

The others came from Sam, I received a hundred beans back in the early 90’s.
These are still being gone thru and have found 2 Stenchy phenos and some sweet skunks.
In due time, I can’t grow them around me.

They permiate finished 15" basement walls and can be smelled a half mile away.
Shit just running my Ak47 anybody can smell it outside just thing what these stinkers would be like.

Oh don’t worry they’ll be available.

9 Likes

You won’t let me…i been trying…why would you do a skunk junky like that. Lol…hes making his genetics available now…But he’s a special kinda guy…lol

4 Likes

The Doc D Whoop-Ass! was nothing but incredibly smelly plants. Worth buying, 100%

6 Likes

IS ass bodhi’s r.k.s… or another older skunk?

4 Likes

Bodhi Appalachian Super Skunk or ASS is Massachusetts Super Skunk x Appalachia.

9 Likes

I know there’s appy, but ass is American skunk selection

5 Likes

I was wondering what ASS was. Thank God dudes with such good knowledge are around. Thank you guys for clarifying.

I really was wondering how you handle growing skunk. Maybe low plant numbers and a big scrubber? Looking great. :+1:

3 Likes

I believe it was said that Bodhis American Skunk Selection is (Hells Angels OG x RKS) x Hippy Slayer.

Strayfox gifted me a pack of Purple Kandahar x RKS #33 so maybe 2020 is their year.

The entire Bodhi fam seem to have RKS and all kinds of ASS to play with and I’m all jealous over here lol

11 Likes

:joy::rofl:…as I read this I was just thinking…damn…i want all the Ass,roadkill,garlic,onion…i can get. I’m jealous…lol. well I got a appy ss×grannie skunk. So that’s a start…lol

10 Likes

…yeah this.

6 Likes

Yeah there’s alot that say they have it, notice all that said they had it and sold it as such, really didn’t have it.

1 Like

That’s the guy used to be in portugal

1 Like

Handle is not familiar, I’ll drop him a line.
Only know him as purplegarlic or SB.

Other site is down, kaput, closed up shop.
What a shame.

2 Likes

Idk which son of a gun it is…but one if these little bastards stinks already…either that or as a collective they stink in veg…i opened the tent to peek in…bent down…a quickly looked behind me…thinking my old lady is behind me passing a dubbie…ummm no…just me…i said…you little mf’s…lol

8 Likes

That dose of mega crop getting them back…

23 Likes

Brother they look like they are going to be great ! Responding well to the love ! That one up front is a beauty ! Real gorgeous ! Hope it’s a female !
Peace and love brother !
Overgrow !

5 Likes

Welp…these 2 decided to show sex…big time dudes…probally set em off to the side to clone…maybe just one.

16 Likes

Here’s the rest. they haven’t start showing yet…might go ahead and flip em soon

16 Likes

You do know that the RKS Bodhi use(s) is Sterling Skunk from the east coast right?

Sorry if i misunderstood, just seems like you think its something else?

1 Like

How much do you know about it tried to get more info about it.

3 Likes