Bodhi's Mango Lotus Co-op: Son of a Biche!😅

Yeah! Several folks are currently running MB crosses for reproduction right now, so it should be a fun season to compare and contrast!

10 Likes

I’d love to hear more about her! What was the smoke like? Did the Ghash keep her more compact, or did she still stretch like a satty?

6 Likes

How’d your grow go? Any pictures? Did you find the stretch indica pheno?

4 Likes

Lol, I figured you’d be curious @JustANobody !

3 Likes

Yes yes and more yes. I haven’t found a ton about the cross, so would love to see some more grows of any cross to Mango Biche.

3 Likes

Found this thread on Mango Biche. Maybe we should swap pollen? And cross each other’s run to the other?

9 Likes

This is the double edged sword that is Bodhi seeds; there are so many crosses that he does, so, unless it’s a very popular one, it’s very difficult to find info about them! And as we all know, “popular” doesn’t necessarily mean “best”!

13 Likes

Yea I am for sure learning that. At least there will be 1 journal!

2 Likes

That’s why I’m going to try to be really detailed with this one!

10 Likes

Speaking of details, our Mango Lotus family is doing well. They got really leggy, so a couple are leaaanning a little bit, but otherwise we’re doing fine!
3 of the plants exhibit purple-red/dark stems, and the remaining are green.
Nothing much else because… as you know… They’re fucking seedlings.

45 Likes

Ill have to check for pictures. I ran a whole pack and made F2s. I grew a few of the F2s and what I found in there was even better. I kept one clone around for a while. The mango smell really comes through crazy and stays with the cured bud until mine cured into pine. Very strong and very good to sleep on. Heavy strain in terms of effects and I got good yields. Ill post some pics later. I got the pack as a freebie, but I saw Bodhi now released it. Definitely was on the stretchy side after flip, but not too crazy. Ran my f2 for 10 weeks, that seemed perfect. The F1s were VERY uniform and I didnt seem to have much variation in terms of phenotypes.

13 Likes

Here are some pictures of the Mango Hashplant grows.
This was the F1 pack. Unfortunately these pics arent the greatest, sorry:

And this was my keeper F2, one of the very best plants I ever had:

Don’t think these pics do them justice. Mango Hashplant is so far my favorite Bodhi strain I grew out (which so far was only a hand full).

35 Likes

That is so true! Keep on keeping on!

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

You know it!

4 Likes

@headybearadventures

Hey bud! sprouts look great sofar!
Imma scoot up my sittin’ stool for this one.

I have a pack of the MB ghash cross in the fridge.

Good vibes​:v::call_me_hand::bacon::christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Glad you made it @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh !
@JustANobody is growing that MB x GHash if you want to follow along there as well.
sniff OG be smelling like tropical fruit these days! :bear::+1:

11 Likes

Yep, big Mango Biche year this year!

11 Likes

Yes indeed! And don’t forget @Weednerd.Anthony growing the Dreadbread (Mango Biche x OMG)!

16 Likes

Gahhhhh! So many Bodhi runs to try and follow along! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Lookin good everyone!

7 Likes

Re-reading the info on the MB makes me want to try them outside,
Not really common for me to see Newengland grow stats. Fungal resistance is really good to see!
" 43 degrees north in the humid/wet conditions of Northeastern fall weather; finishes mid to late October and shows great resistance to powdery mildew and botrytis"

6 Likes