JustANobody messes up Bodhi's Mango Hashplant

Lights on and the ladies are back to being perky

16 Likes

Outta likes but im just as happy as those ladies seeing them reaching for the light! Looking real good man! Gonna start getting tight for headroom soon eh?

2 Likes

Thanks! Dont forget the dudes in there too! Everyone is getting flowered. The Mango Biche leaners seem to be really taking off already.

3 Likes

Here’s the same plant in the right corner this morning a few hours later.

17 Likes

About an hour before lights on, gave everyone a good spray with some Epsom salts.

18 Likes

Looking happy this morning. Definite growth over night. I’ll give them a nice watering today.

23 Likes

Looking real good man. :+1::v:

1 Like

Thanks! I wish they’d green up a bit quicker.

Looks like they are to me.

1 Like

Well compared to the plant next to them there a little lighter

1 Like

Yea just not fast enough for my liking.

2 Likes

@JustANobody looking good !!!

best of luck with the grow

following along now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They are looking great today, very happy. I also took some cuts today, half will run in the solo cup challenge, half will be in the tent for the open pollination. I’ll probably take a few more tomorrow. I already have a Sowah Pebbles, Blockberry, and I think a Halle Berry in solo cups that will be bred as well.

23 Likes

Killing it

1 Like

Just took some more snips to be pollinated from Corey, Romulan Bikers Cut, and Sour D AJ’s cut. Wooooo.

16 Likes

These plants seems to be very happy in their new homes and are growing very nicely.

23 Likes

So how did them edibles turn out?

2 Likes

I just made the butter, looks good. Now I need to make brownies. I do it this way all the time so they will be good.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see those crosses man gets me excited!

1 Like

Good morning :coffee:
Beautiful garden brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I saw your post on the BOO repro.
Heres some prompts using AI Art Generator - AI Image Generator API (hotpot.ai)

“Mangos and cannabis as backdrop of a circular logo,Mango Hashplant”

“Mangos and cannabis as backdrop of a circular logo, Bodhi’s Mango Hashplant 2024”

“Mangos and cannabis as backdrop of a circular logo in art deco. Bodhi’s Mango Hashplant 2024”

I like this one. Used Art deco prompt.

19 Likes