Bodhi's Mango Lotus Co-op: Son of a Biche!😅

You know it!

4 Likes

@headybearadventures

Hey bud! sprouts look great sofar!
Imma scoot up my sittin’ stool for this one.

I have a pack of the MB ghash cross in the fridge.

Good vibes​:v::call_me_hand::bacon::christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Glad you made it @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh !
@JustANobody is growing that MB x GHash if you want to follow along there as well.
sniff OG be smelling like tropical fruit these days! :bear::+1:

11 Likes

Yep, big Mango Biche year this year!

11 Likes

Yes indeed! And don’t forget @Weednerd.Anthony growing the Dreadbread (Mango Biche x OMG)!

16 Likes

Gahhhhh! So many Bodhi runs to try and follow along! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Lookin good everyone!

7 Likes

Re-reading the info on the MB makes me want to try them outside,
Not really common for me to see Newengland grow stats. Fungal resistance is really good to see!
" 43 degrees north in the humid/wet conditions of Northeastern fall weather; finishes mid to late October and shows great resistance to powdery mildew and botrytis"

6 Likes

That’s great to hear! Maybe I can get some cuts run outside this year from my Mango Hashplant run.

12 Likes

This is the time where I’m like:

26 Likes

Same here haha! My first run i took pictures like every other day pretty much, this run I’m hardly even looking at the tent a month in because they’re slow starting and not doin much right now!

8 Likes

I’m sure you mentioned it, but I forget what type of light are you running these babies under?? @HeadyBearAdventures

5 Likes

@Weednerd.Anthony it’s an HLG 300 BSPEC :bear::+1:
Currently running on about 20%

8 Likes

Our Mango Lotus babies are doing well; the largest one has a bit of variegation on one leaf, one put out a set of ruffled leaves, but everyone is healthy.
Light was turned up a click to 30%, and most likely that’s where it will stay… 300 watts from an HLG lamp is overkill in a 2x4, but we shall see how well they tolerate 30 before going to 40%.
Watering volume is steadily increasing as the roots find their way through the one gallon fabric pots.
@G-paS and @Gpaw and I were talking about the lined Grassroots Living Soil Pots, and, while I love them, I don’t have them in the 3 gallon size that I plan to flower in, and I don’t have enough cash to order a whole set right now, so I’ll be using fabric burner “SpringPots” from my local hydro shop.
Here’s another family photo from a couple angles

I hope everyone has a great day, and that you’re off work!
Edit: I hate this stupid mode on my camera that blurs the edges, but I can’t figure out how to turn it off! I’ll dig around and try to find some info on my Samsung S22 Ultra

32 Likes

You can fix it by getting an IPhone.

2 Likes

:laughing: Didn’t I just say I can’t even buy pots? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

My go to.

4 Likes

Do you think the ruffled leaves are a response to light/humidity issues, or just the way that one came out?

1 Like

@Longtooth it was just a single set, and it only happened with one plant, so I think it’s specific to that one, and not an environmental response.

3 Likes

They look beautiful :raised_hands:

Nice work !
This is going to be awesome, I’m so glad I’m here.

it-makes-you-wanna-boogie-ooh-brian-lagerstrom

10 Likes

Me too brudda! Glad to see you around!

6 Likes