Body Modifications

I have a few glass pairs too. Plus my septum, nipples, and tung. Only one I don’t wear anymore is the tung. Got to be too uncomfortable.
What’s everyone’s preference on material? I really love the glass and acrylic. The steel and silicone mess with me. Idk the glass and acrylic are easier to keep clean too.
Never really got into wearing tunnels just wasn’t a fit for me.

That’s the truth
I was hammering on some steel at my workshop on treasure island I make Handpans just out side of San Francisco one day started to get pains in my chest,I sent
My wife a text to tell what was going on I was going
To get an Uber to the hospital lol wife freaked out and made me ring an ambulance

This is where it gets interesting
Had to lock up the workspace walk across this huge fucking
yard to Open the gates to get onto the street for the ambulance
Ambulance is running late,so the firemen come and give me some air while the ambulance is on it’s way
Anyway it arrives I sit down take out the cock ring
And wake up the ambulance bloke is on top of me,I ask him was I going to die he said you died twice already lol

I have a fucking stent now,I’m glad I didn’t get the Uber wouldn’t be here lol Walked out of icu 3 days later doctors said it was a miracle back to hammering steel 2 weeks later

Now

that’s a true story

4 Likes

I just can’t believe you old lady had a smile on her face while you being admitted to the hospital.

What is that contraption?

It’s a musical instrument all hand hammering and tuned out of a flat piece of steel

2 Likes

She knew the piercing was coming out lol the piercing was there before the wife,it’s kinda nice being able to piss with one stream instead of 2

I pisssed in a lot of peoples sinks over the years I’ve sprayed a few bathroom with piss

That handpan is pretty cool. So is pissing on people’s bathrooms

Before I was married the ladies liked that piercing lol
Set a few alarms off in airports funny explaining you have your nob pierced To security

2 Likes

Here ya go blokes…pushing for 00 tomorrow easily. 5/8 is my goal. Slow n Steady