Body Modifications

I’m seriously considering gauging my ears again. I had 5/8 ears some years ago and TBH I miss it. This kit is relatively cheap and will get me back going. Anybody have experience going back to stretching ears after they have went almost completely back to normal?

1 Like

I’m at 19mm right now and for the last past 10 years. I think its a good size. I stretched em to an inch then went down to 19mm.

1 Like

Yeah 3/4 inch is plenty serious enough

1 Like

Don’t do it! My dumbass thought it would be cool to gage my lip to an 8, so I could blow smoke out of them. It healed up also but they won’t close… it you think it’s cool man that’s all that matters. It’s pretty cool. But stinky, And it you get in a fight someone might rip that thing.

1 Like

Well Ive already done it so I understand all the problems. And stinky…yeah. Morbid even. I was just curious if anyone has went back to it after many years and if it stretched right back

1 Like

Gonna get this one worked through, and then stop and get jewelry to let it settle for a couple of weeks. Paintbrushes that come in many tapered/diameters work great, clean acrylic, and cheap. No need to pay for the tapered from a tattoo shop, I’ll just see them for the jewelry. Any suggestions for jewelry. I’m really liking the opalite tunnels, also stainless steel is pretty classy

I’ve rocked these for 10 years. Slime.

1 Like

That’s about the size I’m after. What size(US) is that one?

1 Like

My current set. It’s acrylic and 16 or 17 mm I forget which.

2 Likes

This is 3/4 or 19mm.

3/4 I might go for I was 5/8 last time no reason not to be a bigger boy this time as I’ve learned so much from this community. Do any of you guys agree that the acrylic pour is personality, and the tunnels are more shock factor

1 Like

My wife rocks tunnels all the time albeit she is 00 gauge. But its allot more elegant. I like to wear plugs. Big slime plugs. Mine are glass also. Not acrylic. Hers are those rubber tunnels.

She’s such a half asser…BIG slime plugs…maybe she’s 00 because she’s afraid of the commitment of larger plugs.? Then again, sometimes the small ones are classy. Is she smaller built? Sometimes smallish chicks look better with smaller plugs? Not so grotesque

2 Likes

Yes she’s 5’1 130#. Small gal they look better on her because she’s small. Large ones would look bad on her. I may be wrong on size but she’s half of what I have. Mine are 19mm. She’s had em that size for ten years…

I don’t know my sizes high as hell as well

I mean isn’t being high the only way to be?download (1)

2 Likes

Had a Prince Albert piercing for over 29 years lol 00 gauge ring,I had a heart attack while in the ambulance I took it out Incase they had to give me electric
Shock lol died twice in the amunlace going
To the hospital lucky I took it out

Had my nipples ears done as well I don’t have piercings anymore after that

1 Like

Prince Albert huh? I mean did you consider leaving it in during electroshock? Please tell me you thought about leaving it in for kicks.:sunglasses:

1 Like

My wife hated it lol she’s a nurse I sent her a text to say I was having a heart attack she was at work that day,she told
Me to take it out just Incase I think she was glad it’s gone lol They brought me to the hospital she works at so she was waiting with a smile on her face

Bro you are so full of it! Lol… you are having a heart attack and she is waiting with a smile on her face? Really man? I texted her I was Having heart attack! Lol