(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Zip lock, wet paper towel on top of the refrigerator gets me nearly 100% every time.
I think Doug has different problem than germination method. Since his other beans popped no problem. Don’t know what it would be, dead seeds? Super hard shell? Who knows?

5 Likes

I’d guess old weak seeds is the issue.

4 Likes

@DougDawson I have a lead on a pack of Blue Moon Rocks. PM incoming

15 Likes

Ohhh yea… 3rd time is the charm…thanks @VAhomegrown for help with this…so awesome

6 Likes

ive only used paper towels once and still got very good results almost 100% germ rate.

1 Like

So all you BMR fans, @VAhomegrown came through like a champ and I struck a deal with his contact who is shipping me a full 13 pack of BMR on Monday. Well it’s really VAhomegron that struck a deal, I just happily accepted it, he deserves the credit for it. He is offering the seeds up and only asking for some of the F2’s to be sent back to him which is amazing. So here we are :slight_smile:
rollercoaster-roller

All the other BMR are done and just did not grow except that first seedling that I said was still green. Well I pulled the seedling bag only to find roots coming out both the sides and bottom so I up potted the little thing.

Who knows, this thing may yet shake it off and grow into something cool. I will keep nursing it along in hopes that this new pack springs to life and we end up with a tent full of little seedlings to keep this lonely one company.

tenor (12)

55 Likes

Very good news. Sucks you’ve been having bad luck lately with the bmr.

8 Likes

Yeah, it’s been a bit of a nightmare but with new seeds comes new hope.

16 Likes

Think I’m gonna start searching for his blue kush. You see it any where… You know where to find me

4 Likes

I have Blue Kush, it is what I was going to replace this run with before the new seeds were found but I still plan on F2ing them at some point.

12 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t want to take any from someone who plans on preserving them. Someone who doesn’t have the time for them and would still like some f2’s back is my guy

7 Likes

For sure man!! Me too!! I love love the quality back then in musicians…

4 Likes

so happy this is back on track, this pack is going to be the fire

5 Likes

Oh and the auto’s although neglected are still alive, lol.

40 Likes

That’s awesome news @DougDawson !
And what a save @VAhomegrown
Its truly amazing what is possible when people come together. Especially for the beloved cannabis plant :slight_smile:

12 Likes

100% OG as F here. Amazing :clap:
Thanks @VAhomegrown your a champ :trophy: :muscle:

25 Likes

@VAhomegrown FTW! Nice work!

11 Likes

Wow, @VAhomegrown a true savior of the seeds! :heart: Keep it up @DougDawson! :pray:t2::fire:

Pz :v:t2:

9 Likes

@VAhomegrown

8 Likes

@VAhomegrown should get a raise, get his/her own parking space out front of OG headquarters, and have picture hung up on wall as employee of the year…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

9 Likes