(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Never had an issue with paper towels in a zip lock.

6 Likes

Zip lock, wet paper towel on top of the refrigerator gets me nearly 100% every time.
I think Doug has different problem than germination method. Since his other beans popped no problem. Donā€™t know what it would be, dead seeds? Super hard shell? Who knows?

5 Likes

Iā€™d guess old weak seeds is the issue.

4 Likes

@DougDawson I have a lead on a pack of Blue Moon Rocks. PM incoming

15 Likes

Ohhh yeaā€¦ 3rd time is the charmā€¦thanks @VAhomegrown for help with thisā€¦so awesome

6 Likes

ive only used paper towels once and still got very good results almost 100% germ rate.

1 Like

So all you BMR fans, @VAhomegrown came through like a champ and I struck a deal with his contact who is shipping me a full 13 pack of BMR on Monday. Well itā€™s really VAhomegron that struck a deal, I just happily accepted it, he deserves the credit for it. He is offering the seeds up and only asking for some of the F2ā€™s to be sent back to him which is amazing. So here we are :slight_smile:
rollercoaster-roller

All the other BMR are done and just did not grow except that first seedling that I said was still green. Well I pulled the seedling bag only to find roots coming out both the sides and bottom so I up potted the little thing.

Who knows, this thing may yet shake it off and grow into something cool. I will keep nursing it along in hopes that this new pack springs to life and we end up with a tent full of little seedlings to keep this lonely one company.

tenor (12)

55 Likes

Very good news. Sucks youā€™ve been having bad luck lately with the bmr.

8 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s been a bit of a nightmare but with new seeds comes new hope.

16 Likes

Think Iā€™m gonna start searching for his blue kush. You see it any whereā€¦ You know where to find me

4 Likes

I have Blue Kush, it is what I was going to replace this run with before the new seeds were found but I still plan on F2ing them at some point.

12 Likes

Yeah, I wouldnā€™t want to take any from someone who plans on preserving them. Someone who doesnā€™t have the time for them and would still like some f2ā€™s back is my guy

7 Likes

For sure man!! Me too!! I love love the quality back then in musiciansā€¦

4 Likes

so happy this is back on track, this pack is going to be the fire

5 Likes

Oh and the autoā€™s although neglected are still alive, lol.

40 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome news @DougDawson !
And what a save @VAhomegrown
Its truly amazing what is possible when people come together. Especially for the beloved cannabis plant :slight_smile:

12 Likes

100% OG as F here. Amazing :clap:
Thanks @VAhomegrown your a champ :trophy: :muscle:

25 Likes

@VAhomegrown FTW! Nice work!

11 Likes

Wow, @VAhomegrown a true savior of the seeds! :heart: Keep it up @DougDawson! :pray:t2::fire:

Pz :v:t2:

9 Likes

@VAhomegrown

8 Likes