Bog Bubble open pollination preservation run

Little update. 12 females and 5 males to work with on this preservation run of Bog Bubble f2. Flipping next week

12 Likes

I love all these preservation runs I’m seeing done here. I’ve been here maybe a week and my knowledge of the plant, breeding and genetics and the cannabis community at large has already surpassed what I could’ve done myself, in my little bubble, in 5 years.

2 Likes

First two pics are the males. Interesting most stayed pretty small and the other one looking like most of the females.

25 Likes

Hell yeah I’m glad you were able to get a decent number of male and female plants and I just love the big indica fan leaves Happy BOG Growing The Doc

1 Like

That’s the one thing I’ve noticed about the BOG gear I’ve seen grown up is that they can get some massive fan leaves and it’s just nice seeing a room full of the BOG Bubble Growing up and they look like a bunch of happy little Dude’s and Dudettes The Doc

2 Likes

The fan leaves are monstrous. Was getting a little worried wouldn’t have enough room for them when I saw the explosion last week. So deciding to flip next weekend. Really excited for flower to see what comes from these guys

5 Likes

Somewhere in the 1000’s of posts in @DougDawson Sour Bubble run is a pic of some of his giant fan leaves, they are dinner plate size!!! I expect yours will get bigger leaves yet. It is definitely a BOG thing! (And also proof your beans are legit and not counterfeit)

Thanks for letting us watch the show.
:robot:

8 Likes

That’s good to hear. I wasn’t too worried about the authenticity of them. I’m hoping I pull a couple bubblegum phenos out of this. Rather not go hunting after this preservation run nor do I have the room to do a big hunt. I’m stoked for the flower pahse!

7 Likes

For some reason I thought I remembered you said these were F2’s you had gotten from someone, thus the comment on authenticity.

But looking the thread over again I think I am confusing your run with someone else’s. My bad bud!

Since we are on the topic, we’re these an original BOG pack?

:peace_symbol:
:robot:

2 Likes

These are f2’s. Got them from a trusted source

3 Likes

Defiantly some big leaves in the BOG strains.

33 Likes

Those are pretty big leafs I agree

3 Likes

Well thats a relief, the bubble plant I had from that seedsforme pack looked exactly like those. Didn’t matter where the light was, it was a squat bush with catcher’s mitts. It was odd growing next to my sativa leaning, original breeding, clone only '96 IBG cut. Two totally different plants. Interesting to see what Mosca’s does soon

4 Likes

Little picture update on the guys and girls. Really excited for this run. This will be my first time preserving genetics. Made beans before, but nothing to this scale.

27 Likes

Looking mighty nice in that tent!
All very healthy looking.
:green_heart::v:

2 Likes

Looking sooo good brother!!

2 Likes

Here we go! Day 1 of flower. Cleaned up, fed and ready to go

31 Likes

Absolutely love coming home to a full tent. Maybe overkill, but it’ll be well worth it in the end

26 Likes

Fastest showing male and only 7 days in.

21 Likes

Everything is coming along nicely. So heavy eaters in this tent

24 Likes