BOG jr. Seeds Sour Grape: A new Beginning

Yeah that Coastal BB x Sour Grape. I foresee that being a part of my comeback once I have the new space all setup. That is if @Heliosphear would oblige me with some of his new creation. :wink:

you can’t go wrong honestly the Tombstone F2 I got from @DefNSmokn is still one of my favorite plants I’ve grown to this day. Tons of pepper came out in the pheno I found. Literally smelled like i stuck my nose in a pepper shaker without the sneeze factor. She’s what I crossed my BamBam original male too and man those seeds are turning up some amazing plants so far. Very happy with my buddy Brock’s last run of the cross.

p.s. I need an answer on discord from you @Heliosphear! lol

4 Likes

@Rhai88 the answer is Purple. :sunglasses: Have a Fantastic day my friend.

2 Likes

You will not be disappointed in the Tombstone! The F2s hold a nice variation in phenotypes, all yield well and produce strong smells. One phenotype exhibits gorgeous red leaf fade, and smells fuely/sweet. Tag me if post pics thanks!

3 Likes

That Tombstone sounds fire.

2 Likes

Beautiful grow @Heliosphear
I think I have Tombstone. :thinking:

2 Likes

@DefNSmokn looking forward to growing tombstone, will let you know when it’s on the grow.
@cartercreekslim it so does sound fire, gonna do my research about it here:

@GregOG Will be my first time growing it so that’s always fun. :cowboy_hat_face:

The honeymoon is over, male culled, about a gram of BOG Jr. Sour Grape pollen collected for storage.

Took all the remaining plants out and cleaned the room, cleaned AC filter.

6 weeks to make the 60 seeds to give away here and 60 for the 4th of July Celebration @Rhai88 Fun and Games.

Watched the sunset from the garden table smoking, listening to music and humming along.
Have a great Wednesday. :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Super exciting! Can’t wait we may need to get a massive giveaway going again for just such an occasion!

4 Likes

Nice work dude!!!

2 Likes

This is great Helio, I’m really happy you got some SG seeds coming from this! :+1:

1 Like

Looking great my friend.

1 Like

holy pollen drop!! that leave looks amazing coated with pollen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Rhai88 Thank you, working on the shield project and watching seeds grow. :sunglasses:

@dracodragons Thank you.

@Hemp same to you OG.

@m0sirys the grow cab is completely clean but the leaves of females still have pollen, gonna be a lot of seeds. Now that I’m running 2 @MarsHydro TS1000’s things are much better, less heat and better light that the plants thrive under instead of just grow. Very pleased all the way around.

Complete update tomorrow. Here’s the primary BOG Jr. Sour Grape.
IMG_9165
Gotta walk the dogs and get to work. Thank Ganja It’s Friday!

@Tracker Thank you, this made my day so much better. Have a fantastic weekend. :grinning:

15 Likes

Mars hydro gear works great! I’m satisfied with my stuff! For sure I’m going to get another one of there lights.

The pollen shot looked so amazing!
So I’m happily waiting for an update😇

Have a good time😁

2 Likes

Love the dog picture. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Shout out to @Cyr_grow

Note to: @ix3u your poster dedicated to @Subcool was a honor to make.

@Tracker Kristi Kush pollenated with BOG Jr. Sour Grape. The test of KK seed viability went fantastic, all seeds popped, 4 grew to sexing, 2 males culled. The two female plants were to young to go into flowering so not a lot of seeds will be made and will be put to the side. I have put Kristi Kush Original seeds on the list for next grow.

@SHSC-1 Test of Coastal Blueberry seeds is fantastic, the two remaining females are pollenated with BOG Jr. SourGrape. Seeds produced will be put to the side as I put the Coastal Blueberry on the next grow list.

@darkillusion AMG seeds Viability test is real good, pollenated with BOG Jr. Sour Grape. Seeds will be set to side and original seeds from you scheduled for grow after next. A member of the Gardeners Round table has taken the offer to grow a full set of AMG for Trichome Farming, from this veteran to you, Thank you for sharing.

@BogSeeds Jr.
Tri-Cannatop This process of making 3 tops per plant reliably is an experiment. Seeds will be tested viability.

The main star of the BOG Jr. Sour Grape New Beginning.

Have an Awesome relaxing Sunday. :sunglasses:

23 Likes

So much badassery going on in this post! Your grow is kicking ass brother!

6 Likes

Everything looks great! Thank you for the update.

4 Likes

Guess that means that there will be two AMG X (BOG) crosses coming soon, this one and the one I am working on now.

11 Likes

Right on @Heliosphear I so glad you are happy with the Coastal Blueberry :wink:
Crossing wih the Sour Grape… hmmmm that’s gonna be good I just know it !!

5 Likes

great update and great plants !!! nothing more to say!!!

1 Like