BOG LSD co-op run

What’s the LSD smoke like? Flavor, smell, effects?

1 Like

It’s all in the first post @GrowTheAtlas . Give it a read.

5 Likes

Good morning OG, so I got all the little ones moved over yesterday so now it’s time for them to root. Go little ones, go.

I did notice something kind of cool when moving them. Check this out.

Looks like we got Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Devedo twins, lol. I hoped the seed open and it is 2 plants so I popped them.both into the same seedling bag just for fun.

Let’s see what happens, lol. Have an amazing day OGers.

46 Likes

I’m rooting for the twins!!

5 Likes

14 Likes

Any chance I can get in on this one? Been Mia for a minute but definitely would like a shot at these, LSD was one of the first strains I got when I first started smoking again and loved it.

1 Like

What I’ve been told is one will be the proper cross and the 2nd will be a clone of the mother.
Good luck with the twins, that’s pretty cool. :+1:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

Really? That’s cool as hell! I didn’t know this was even possible to have two from one seed. So it should produce two viable plants??

4 Likes

Yes, both are viable.
The trick is to get them separated without any damage
(I’m getting a little too shaky to do that reliably these days… :smile:)

Cheers
G

8 Likes

It is said that it is a treasure for breeding, when such twins (one egg) receive a boy and a girl … Their descendants do not have foreign genes … Inbreeding from the first cross.

8 Likes

This is awesome! BOG mentions twins in his lines and with respect to his selections. Now I’m going to go back and look over some of those! I want to say that he sometimes would choose twins for males! Many blessings and much love

10 Likes

Lol. I have an F1 pack of this exactly for the same reason! It’s in my “Reproduce 1st, flower for smoke later.” vault.

Great start to another great project @DougDawson !

10 Likes

I am going to say yes, the runs only been going for 6 days bud.

We shall see how that goes. One was much bigger than the other. It greened up right away, the smaller one is still a bit yellow. Time will tell.

That’s interesting. :thinking:

I did not know that.

Yeah, stuff looked amazing. I need more rooms, lol.

16 Likes

Long live us partners!!!

1 Like

Post #2 is reserved for the signup wiki, it will be added & open when the time comes. These seeds just sprouted tails over the last few days so my guess is a month or two at least before signup is available.

But which LSD was it though? LOL that’s been a discussion throughout this thread.

3 Likes

Let’s not forget @DougDawson has perfected pollen collecting also!! Just might be some lsd pollen wiki also

5 Likes

Oh yeah lol I skipped that part somehow. 45-55 days of flower for a sativa?? How did BOG do it??:flushed:

3 Likes

Add me to call list please. @DougDawson

For co-op run’s it’s different than free seed wiki giveaways. You have to achieve a trust level 2 or 3 to sign up. Every person must sign up individually without overwriting anyone on the wiki.

You have some time to increase the trust level as this just started.

I’d suggest reading up on wiki etiquette and co-op runs. At the bottom of this is an option for how the tracking is, set it to watching. This notifies you of all actions on the thread

8 Likes

Very good question I’m not entirely sure as it’s been about a decade now and I lost touch with grower a few years back .