BOG LSD co-op run

Yeah I gotta refresh myself on alot of OG , been a minute since I’ve been real active

2 Likes

Good morning OG. So we are in that boring slow starting phase but things are progressing. Seedlings are greening up. Did a helmet removal on 2 this morning and that went OK. Onward we go. Have a great day OGers.

48 Likes

How is little Danny doing?

5 Likes

Little Danny is doing ok. He is a bit deformed but has gone green. Here are the twins today.

37 Likes

Twins are looking pretty good. I think they are gonna make it…this grow has all kinds fun and excitement in it.

10 Likes

of twins, here’s an interesting text that better explains my last message

An explanation is also available why one is weaker and the other is stronger …

10 Likes

Interesting read, thanks.

3 Likes

Hey there OOers, just a quick update. All the seedlings are looking better and have taken to the coco fine. A couple had their cotyledons yellow but seem to have pushed passed that. So onward we go. Here are a couple pics. Have an amazing day everyone.

51 Likes

A fine job as always DD :ok_hand:t2:

5 Likes

You’re a machine! Thank you for doing all this work :call_me_hand:.

1 Like

looking good!!
its nice when seeds succeed :smiley:
i always worry when i open up a pack

2 Likes

I hear you. First pack was 0/13 and this pack is 13/13. That’s growing for you. These babies have been hitting the gym.

giphy

20 Likes

Howdy @DougDawson I’d be curious to know if the underperforming pack came from SHN. Do you happen to know more of it’s provenance? Many blessings and much love

1 Like

I believe they were from BOG and were in older packaging. The new seeds also came from a direct purchase from BOG and The Flying Nun.

6 Likes

This is happening with the MMS Nepali Watermelon Hashplant twins in my co-op run.
If either of them look too shitty by the time pollen starts to drop I’ll be pulling them to not include their BS in the genepool.

9 Likes

Joining the fun just as it’s getting good. Best of luck on a spectacular run!

2 Likes

Good morning OG. Seedlings are happy as can be. All have their first true leaves now and even the ones that started yellowing are looking happy and healthy. Looks like all is moving along as we hoped. Just a couple baby pics for you all. Have a great day OG.

52 Likes

Great start to what is hopefully going to be a record seed increase… good luck with this grow @DougDawson

5 Likes

That’s such a nice sight to see, especially with older seeds!!

4 Likes

Thanks @Mrgreenthumb . I agree @Blackbeard , it’s a great sight.

5 Likes