BOG LSD co-op run

Good afternoon OG, just dropping a couple of baby pics for today. Plants seem happy and are growing fine. Took some pics, watered them and filled the humidifier to keep them happy. They look dryer than they are. The fan is drying out the top of the coco but the roots are still damp. So far, so good. :v:

59 Likes

That’s gonna be a beautiful full tent.
You absolutely knock it outa the park with your runs Doug :ok_hand:
I gotta scroll back up and see if your gonna run the Jack’s or something else with em.

8 Likes

Lookin’ like you’re running a clinic, as usual Doug!

7 Likes

:metal: Rockn it bud! Rooting for Little Danny! :pray:

4 Likes

Good afternoon OGers, just dropping by for some more baby pics. Seedlings are doing fine and looking good. Here they are a few minutes ago.

Also just for those who are rooting for little Danny, let’s just say he has not done much. That said, he is green and still standing so I will be keeping an eye on him. Look at him down there, lol.

It did get it’s first true leaves so there is that.

Anyway, have an amazing day OGers. :v:

58 Likes

Grow Danny grow!

Looking great Doug!

6 Likes

10 Likes

Major good vibes going to that little guy, you got this buddy!!

3 Likes

:seedling:I’m rooting for you little Danny!

Love ya work @DougDawson :star_struck:

7 Likes

i was shooting for something like this but i missed the target

1 Like

Danny is going to be the best plant out of all of them…
download (25)

4 Likes

arnie deserves some love too…

10 Likes

ahah love that picture, seems the big boy in the back is so shy and impressed by that little guy in the front :laughing:

1 Like

Healthy and happy little babies Doug! Definitely off to a great start. :man_farmer:

3 Likes

Good morning OG, just dropping a couple quick pics while on a break. I noticed one seedling had some crispy edges for some reason. Seems to just be the one but I am not to worried a out it. Going to mix some new nutes tonight and flush the little one out. I am sure it will be fine.

Have an amazing day OGers and protect your eyes today if checking out the eclipse. :v:

45 Likes

Hey @DougDawson you included an extra photo there that you probably didn’t mean too :wink:

Great looking plants! Are all 18 seedlings LSD or did I miss something?

6 Likes

Coming along very nicely @DougDawson !!!

:hugs:

2 Likes

Lol, oops, thanks. No, you didn’t miss anything. These are the LSD for the run circled. Then there is one Fem Frankenstein and some Blue Moon Rocks and LSD F2’s that will be grown for bud. There are 4 more cups outside that tray as well.

32 Likes

Good morning OG. Just dropping your day baby pics. Thi gs are moving along nicely. Got the temp and RH about where I want them. Expecting good things from these little ones.

Have an amazing day OG. See you all after work. :v:

41 Likes

have a dank day doug looking great for them girls/boys

3 Likes