BOG LSD co-op run

BE WARNED!!! They get Real-Big, REALLY FAST even if left root-bound in 1 gallon pots!!!

It’s a good warning..

:sweat_smile:

43 Likes

You too @amumayuk.

No worries here @Pigeonman , it’s a seedling and only has a few weeks before I flip. I am on a strict schedule as summer shut down is fast approaching

11 Likes

+10pts for bringing alliteration to this thread. Triple-D!

4 Likes

Holy shit.

13 Likes

just got all caught up !!!

exciting grow

1 Like

Holy crap. Just started germinating a few Frankenstein seeds a couple of days ago, and then I saw these pics a day later. Suddenly I’m in need of a taller tent!

5 Likes

Some judicious training can keep them under control, just don’t be late going to flower… :smirk::+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

starting to get a very good collection of BOG’s genetics - this only happened because I am a member of OVERGROW !!! Thanks got a few BOG bubblegum (fems) recently from BOG (BOG Bubblegum x BOG Bubblegum)

11 Likes

Morning OG, a baby pic from this morning. Not much of an update but wanted to post the daily pics and found 30 seconds to do it from my car.

Have an amazing day OG :v:

45 Likes

They look so good @DougDawson I love it!!

2 Likes

How true!
I was kicking myself after BOG passed. I had the idea to clean out a local seed vendor of all of their BOG stock but didn’t do it. Within a week they were gone…
Thanks to Doug (and a couple others) my stash of BOG genetics is looking good. When I get a larger grow area I want to try BOG’s Bonanza of Green perpetual grow, …with BOG genetics of course… :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

17 Likes

Are those seedlings in coffee filters inside the solo cups? If so then that’s brilliant

1 Like

No, they are fabric seedling bags. I put them in clear cups with cardboard cups over them. Then you can just pull off the cardboard cup and see the roots through the plastic cups. When ready you plant the whole seedling bag in next pot. Works well IMO.

4 Likes

Even brillianter!

2 Likes

f0ada75e71822752c2e3cf6c185df651b1b7571f_2_375x500

42 Likes

:rofl:

They’ve been topped and defoliated multiple times and haven’t moved from these pots which and have been growing since Oct 14, 2023 :rofl:

You want a bomb proof strain get Frankie! :exploding_head:

8 Likes

Just dropping your day baby pic. Plants are starting to pick up steam.

Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

39 Likes

I love the Pool idea @Pigeonman How easy is that?!?!?!

1 Like

use any root stimulators ? here is a good one whic s a chemical one and is rated in top 5 KLM - by Dyna Gro (been using microbocial one (Myco, Azros, Great White. Stump Tea and Microbical Mass - have never got the rooting like I did with KLM (mean in a solo cup the root filled the whole cup from bottom to top ( Massive roots) FYI all mentioned are very good

5 Likes

I do not use any of them.

3 Likes