BOG LSD co-op run

So they aren’t the same strain…

10 Likes

I would cut the big fan leaves and just leave the top should pull through

3 Likes

Nobody is arguing. All I said was BOG’s LSD strain was a completely different animal with none of the same genetics. Pretty much every other one of the 20 listed are versions of Barney’s. Seems like we are in agreement rather than arguing.

8 Likes

Arnie and Danny were just fated to produce the riveting drama.

Arnie might make it. i would second the suggestion of a dome to trap some moisture.

“give me some steam dawson…”

glad the rest of the crop is healthy.
well wishes for speedy recovery arnie.

10 Likes

LOL, blow off some steam Bennett. :rofl:

7 Likes

I have faith ‘lil Danny will make it and come back guns a blazin’!Lil_Danny_come_back_blastin

16 Likes

Hey @DougDawson nice plants you got there. I keep missing out on your seed runs lately but now that I am finally growing again I’ll manage to follow along! Good luck with this one, not that you’d need it.

Speaking of missing out, @Pedro_Bann nice to find you here, haven’t seen you in ages.

3 Likes

Good to see you around more @allotment.

Good morning OG. Plants seem to be doing fine after transplant. I mixed some stronger nutes today and gave them a drink. The nutes were too weak for them at this point. I did pop a cover over Arnie, he isn’t really improving but not getting worse. Time will tell. Here they are this morning.

Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

50 Likes

Danny’s gonna make it! Lol

Plants are looking great as always…Thinking they are about ready to take off!!

Fingers crossed for the largest pollen collection to date…I’m feeling it. :man_farmer:

Alaskagrown

9 Likes

Danny is a fighter for sure, he may be down but not out

Your plants are coming along nicely, nice job @DougDawson

2 Likes

We are in agreement! Lol. Please forgive me if I seemed disrespectful of BOG’s, that was certainly not my intent. I was not familiar with his work, but seems he has quite a following.

I’ll have to check his gear out. So many strains to grow, not enough time to grow them!

7 Likes

Commando, one of the great movies of all time! :rofl:

4 Likes

@Dieseldog381

Oh man definitely get you some BOG gear! A good cut of Sourbubble is hard to beat!! :fire:

Alaskagrown

8 Likes

Not at all man, all good. I got what you were saying and didn’t find it disrespectful at all. :v:

4 Likes

Good morning OG, just dropping a quick pic this morning. Super busy but we need out baby pic, lol. Here you go.

Stopped and got more pots, coco and some Happy Frog soil yesterday. Need to up pot the other plants and get 4 soil pots ready to start some autos for outside my cottage. Have an amazing day OG. :v:

47 Likes

They’re growing up so fast!! Have a great day DD

1 Like

You too @Emeraldgreen :v:

2 Likes

Any signs of life from little Danny yet? Things are moving right along. Very nice Doug

1 Like

Hey @Mrgreenthumb , unfortunately Arnie and Little Danny are no more. They just didn’t survive my mistake. Still got lots of plants to get the job done.

Here they are this morning.

Have an amazing day everyone.

50 Likes

Hey there OG. So plants are moving along fine. I pulled Arnie and Little Danny out, they are officially gone. The other plant that gave me trouble is still looking bad but the other 11 seem to be chugging along fine.

Hope you are all having a great day. :v:

56 Likes