BOG LSD co-op run

It’s a bit fancy for that. I doubt it would like the humidity either.

3 Likes

Sounds like a ‘test’…?

2 Likes

Not one I would do on a $700 camera with AI, lol. They also sent me this one a while back that I thought about doing that with.

4 Likes

Good evening OGers. I had a crazy busy weekend and it cost me. On Saturday I was going to transplant the LSD. Mixed up a bag of coco with some perlite and washed all the pots out. Ended up running out of time and decided I would do it Yesterday. Lost a few hours on Sat going out to buy a smoker. So I watered the babies in their seedling bags one last time and figured they would be find for one more day. By the time I got to them yesterday the damage was done. It appears that I missed watering the plant in the middle of the bunch. That plant was sadly my double plant. So Arnie and little Danny are out of the race unfortunately. I am not sure how I managed to miss watering that one plant but at that size in those seedling bags you just cannot leave them 2 days. Other than that things are going fine for the plants. It was a dumbass mistake but one I have to own. Here they are a few minutes ago.

You can see Arnold and little Danny in the top right corner. It’s a sad sight.

But that’s the way she goes. Arnold may still have a chance, he has perked up some since yesterday, but I can’t say for sure.

Anyway, have an amazing night OGers. :v:

Rest in peace Little Danny.

Funeral700

63 Likes

Poor little guy, I am sure he kept up the fight as long as he could… you had so much going on at once double D.
mqdefault

11 Likes

RIP little Danny …
:cry:

:metal:t3:

4 Likes

Poor poor Danny

:sweat_smile::upside_down_face::joy::v:

16 Likes

I’ve seen worse pull through. Give em some love :heart:

9 Likes

Ahh too bad, but so is life. I hope you got a cool smoker though :slight_smile: let us know how the meat is

4 Likes

They will stay in the tent until they are totally gone. You never know.

I did, looking forward to firing it up.

17 Likes

Good morning OG, not much to report but dropping a quick pic. Plants seem fine after transplant.

Have an amazing day OG. :v:

44 Likes

I would stick a dome on it to give it a little help :man_shrugging: not for long just to help it perk and moisten up a bit

4 Likes

I can’t find where to sign.

Ohhhh I love any and all of BOG grows :grin:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Bingo. LSD is Mazar x skunk, created by Barneys Farm, and is killer smoke. It’s been duplicated by tons of seed banks everywhere, running Fastbuds LSD right now.

No offense to anyone, might just be a coincidence. I don’t even worry about names much anymore, but if it’s a well known strain, like LSD is, it shouldn’t be totally different genetics. IMO.

Best of luck on your grow! I’m sure it’ll be killer.

1 Like

Actually, they are all the same strain. Seed banks co opt others genetics all the time, then sell their seeds under the same name. But generally, they’re all the same strain, they don’t mess with the underlying crosses. White widow’s a good example.

Finally caught up with this thread! Definitely exciting seeing these LSDs! Can’t wait for the future! Arnold and Danny are going to make it! They are fighters, I have faith! :call_me_hand::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

No, they are not the same strain man. Barneys is Mazar x skunk. BOG"s is New York City Diesel x BOG Lifesaver. Now many have duplicated Barneys but Barneys and BOGs are totally different strains.

24 Likes

BOG’s was named LSD primarily because LifeSaver Diesel

12 Likes

You missed my point. With all due respect, LSD versions ARE the same strain, LSD is sold by many seed banks, its genetics are well known, and they are Mazar x Skunk. That’s why I read this thread, I was interested in the LSD strain.

BOG 's free to name it anything he wants. But there’s THE LSD, and there’s BOG’S totally unrelated strain called LSD, too.

We have no argument here.

2 Likes