BOG LSD co-op run

Good morning OG. A bit hectic at work but wanted to drop this mornings pics. A little yellowing on a couple but the upped nutes should sort that out.

Have a wonderful Friday and amazing weekend OGers. :v:

65 Likes

Mighty fine looking specimens there Doug, mighty fine!

3 Likes

seems like the broad(er) leaf phenos are really getting after it.

do you ever top / LST / supercrop your plants @DougDawson , or do you just let them go au natural?

3 Likes

What happened to out little yellow buuuddy Doug? I hope it’s just being excluded to keep the pics purdy, and it hasn’t passed over the rainbow with Arnie and Little Danny :cold_sweat:

20240503_113319

3 Likes

I do sometimes but I have no time for topping thus run unfortunately.

It’s still alive, I will get a pic later for you. Still ugly though, lol.

6 Likes

Yaay! Glad to know!! Thank you Doug
:smiley::v:

2 Likes

Nice looking plants, brother, all the best to you! You make me want to buy a bigger tent, lol.

2 Likes

As promised, here is the little yellow plant. Still not sure why it turned the way it did but it is still alive.

41 Likes

Good evening OG. Hope you all are having a great Saturday. Upped the feed on these plants today to my standard formula that I will run from now until they are done. Plants are getting taller and seem to be doing OK for the most part. Here they are a few minutes ago.

Now for those other yellowing plants I had. I finally made time to up pot them today. This should have happened a couple weeks ago so forgive the sight of them. I am quite honestly amazed that they were still alive after being in those seeding bags so long but they seem pretty resilient. Hopefully now that they are in bigger pots they come back strong but we shall see.

The one on the far left has just never looked good from day one. Not sure what’s up there. It’s a fem Frankenstein. She’s an ugly girl but at least it’s still alive. We shall see if she turns around in her new pot or now. Either way, I have more seeds of her so I can always try again if she doesn’t. Well that’s it for todays update, you all have an amazing evening and rest of your weekend. :v:

55 Likes

Hey there OG, just dropping some daily pics. Plants are doing fine and seem happy today.

The ones at the front with tags on the pots are not LSD. Well one is, the one in the middle of the second row is an LSD F2 that I am growing for bud but it’s not part of the LSD run. I must admit, not only did these plants survive so long in those seedling bags but I am amazed at how big the LSD and a couple of the Blue Moon Rocks actually got in them. Pretty cool really. Have an amazing Sunday everyone. :v:

64 Likes

Good morning OG. Time.for your daily pics. Soon going.to have to flip these babies to flower ad time is ticking. Here they are this morning.

Have an amazing day OG. :v:

64 Likes

When do you flip, at a specific week or number of days.
Looking very nice!!

4 Likes

Not really, I just aim for a decent size. I am on the clock though so these need to be flipped sooner than I would like but should still get the job done.

10 Likes

666cf5027332b5f194a6978f17ca1646f1d9a5d9_2_666x500

Babies :thinking:
All grown up already!!! They’re putting everything together to do their work and bring joy to their parents and the others who are eagerly watching :rofl:

24 Likes

Plants are looking beautiful Doug…well done sir! :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks @Alaskagrown. Good morning OG l. Just dropping your daily pics. Plants moving along and fairly happy. Seems like they got decent root development and are starting to get taller.

Have an amazing day OG. :v:

63 Likes

Glad to see your plants are doing well and are Happy!!
Thanks for all your help over the last few years.

3 Likes

Looking great Doug! I can’t tell you how happy I was to see someone here preserving BOG genetics when I got here. I can’t wait till I get my hands on some of his stuff, been dreaming about it since I was a teen. Keep it up DD! Your doing God’s…err…BOGs work sir!

10 Likes

Hey there OG, just dropping this mornings pics for you all. Busy day today but beautiful blue skies over head so life is good.

Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

57 Likes

Wow dude, things are really filling up in there. Nice squat lil jungle. Enjoy those blue skies!

8 Likes