BOG LSD co-op run

Wow! Look now!

This one had a rough start, but now its praying and seems to just glow!

My fingers are crossed that it’s a girl, but it looks good no matter what it decides to turn out to be

:smiley::v:

Excellent progress Doug!

21 Likes

looking at them go is just amazing

3 Likes

Thanks.bud. will be moving the dozen LSD up to my 5x5 soon.

Yeah, sure a difference. Really happy I was able to turn that one around.

22 Likes

Really picking up some steam!

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s flip to 12/12 time very soon. My July 1st shut down is going to have to be extended but my daughter will take care of feeding them while I am gone the first 9 days of July so all good.

14 Likes

whsts on your mind im curious are you couting weeks or going by size/nodes to take a decision? this an 8 weeker?

4 Likes

I was going by time but didn’t feel they were big enough a week ago to flip. The last week they have started to take off but I made arrangements to have them tended while I am off in the woods. So at this point, I am just eyeballing them and waiting for them to say “flip me”.

13 Likes

Good morning OG. Just me again dropping my morning pics. Plants are doing fine and should get moved up to my 5x5 this weekend. Here are your LSD an hour ago.

Run is looking good IMO and I look forward to seeing what the male to female numbers are. Have an amazing day OG. :v:

65 Likes

Good morning OG. Been a long night but I got a brisket smoking for 9 hours now. Work meeting about to start so I thought I would drop a couple pics from this morning.

Happy Friday OG, make it a good one. :v:

66 Likes

Looks like there starting to take off.

1 Like

They really are, I will likely flip them this weekend.

11 Likes

Plants looking super healthy! @DougDawson

This flip is gonna be a great watch!

Cheers!

2 Likes

Looking beautiful @DougDawson ! Can’t wait to see how the flip goes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Brisket yummy!:v:have a great weekend Doug.

3 Likes

Thanks, you to. Brisket is resting now but probes like butter.

51 Likes

Save me some of that brisket, yum!!

4 Likes

My stomach just gurgled and rolled-over Groaning / Wanting Brisket @DougDawson.

It was horrible sound lmfao lol

Unplanned and hilarious lol Morning!

NOW, I’m hungry

5 Likes

That looks tasty!!!

2 Likes

It really did turn out nice. Still eating it, lol. Did somebody say food coma :rofl:

44 Likes

Hey there OG, almost missed posting todays pics. Here are the LSD. They are doing fine and filling out nicely. Been quite lazy today. Just eating and playing video games. Nice to take a break.

Have yourselves an amazing day OGers. :v:

66 Likes