BOG LSD co-op run

man what a candy to the eye

that meat looks delicious and the lsd are fricking gorgeous

5 Likes

Thanks bud. I am just sitting here laughing. Inkbird just reached out offering me a wireless meat probe and also a 4 probe meat monitor, lol. What timing.

13 Likes

Does Inkbird have an account here on OG? :joy:

3 Likes

LOL, nope. They do on RIU. The offered up a co2 sensor to test but then told me it was USA only but gave me a big list of stuff I could choose from as an alternative. I have been testing stuff for them for a number of years now. I also do testing for Amazon and have been trying to get one of those wireless meat probes for a while but no luck so this is great. They both look cool. Also going to try one of their dehumidifiers in my 4x4.

19 Likes

Dangerous pairings: brisket and lsd

6 Likes

Dibs! Can I get a couple cuts of that brisket? :laughing:
:heart_eyes::drooling_face:

4 Likes

you only die once :facepunch: :facepunch: :metal: :ok_hand: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

What are you gaming on ? Food looks delicious. Need a drink to wash it down? Miami vice goes greatā€¦ with everything

14 Likes

I am replaying Farcry 6 on my Xbox Series X. Drinks look tasty.

10 Likes

Good game !

2 Likes

being a pc gamer i bought it on steam in special had too many buttons to map to be playable for me on my mouse
i play rust
sea of thieves and diablo4
if im not mistaken the three of them are cross-plateform

4 Likes

Nice man. I was a hard core PC gamer for years. Canā€™t beat the keyboard / mouse controls. I just got tired of constantly upgrading from game to game. It was always a need for more space, more memory, a better video card or a faster processor. I switched to Xbox because it was made by Microsoft and have not had a game lag on me since. I do prefer the PC controls though.

11 Likes

Keyboard and Mouse for the win every time! :slight_smile:

My Steam account is a bit ridiculous with almost 900 gamesā€¦lol

5 Likes

LOL, Iā€™m a casual gamer and always get games on sale, never at release. So my PC is always up to date. The only game I stay up to date on PC with at all times is always the latest version of Farming Simulator as it is my favorite game.

6 Likes

I never have time to play these days so Iā€™m always buying games on sale and say Iā€™ll play it later. Game pass on PC and Xbox has been great though. I wish I had time to sink into farming sim. Younger me would have been up all night playing that.

5 Likes

My Epic game library sits at 437. Iā€™ve never paid for any game on Epic, LOL. They do their weekly freebies, and I get 'em all. I pay for games on Steam and only have 112 there.

5 Likes

Really? Huh I donā€™t think Iā€™ve used epic in years

1 Like

Farming simulator is my biggest time sink because of all the mods. Iā€™ve been playing on a massive map with nothing but Case/International Harvester tractors and harvesters. Great fun.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a good one. Havenā€™t played in a few years, but thoroughly enjoyed it!

2 Likes

Theyā€™re on Farming Sim '22 right now. I expect a new version next year, maybe as long as to '26 because they make money form the DLC, too.

2 Likes