BOG LSD co-op run

Been playing fallout 76 with my son :joy:. Using pc but with an Xbox controller. Can’t really do keyboard gaming.

4 Likes

I started 76 last week. Fallout is my favorite game franchise. Fallout 3 was what got me into RPGs. I want to play the original ones now.

5 Likes

Me too…my Epic games library is extensive! Ha

2 Likes

i was mostly a fps gamer type when i got into gamingthx to cs1.0 and UT cs 1.5 was still my fav before steam took over thrn i was still not into trying other genes cuz no games was better imo then cs
i own modt not all ha’f life related games with a big focus on counter strike
then i grew up to an sge i hsd no time for pc gaming cuz i wanted money do i dold my pc and put in my free time working instead of gaming but then ive heard bout this new game at some friends house snd it got my interested to get back into gaming snd i dloely invested myself into building a new gaming rig

i was belittle by kids cuz i had 4k hours in rust but my library was 20 games probly so 900 is overkill dang these kids would probly revere you

5 Likes

For reference I started gaming in 84/85 on an Apple IIc playing Bards Tale and BT 2…always been a RPG fan! :wink: If I remember correctly that thing cost over $1300 for the base model in 84’ :flushed::exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Alaskagrown

13 Likes

Been a busy day but wanted to drop a couple pics.

Have an amazing day OG.

61 Likes

Completely Beautiful, man! I just LOVE seeing BOG gear in veg.

7 Likes

I started with an Atari 1040ST and a megafile hard drive, lol.

8 Likes

Haha Texas instrument ti994a I believe. First 16 bit computer :joy::joy:
My dad picked it up in Florida one year for $1200 :scream:
The wiki page says it’s $4500 at today’s price lmao

But totally agree, you can’t beat a keyb3and mouse for fps shooters.
MOHAA still has servers running. Played the other month. What a blast from the past.
LSD lookin Skookum af Doug :seedling::green_heart:

6 Likes

Looking good Doug!
We talking gaming?! My steam account turned 20 years old in January and I’m up to 1286 games :rofl:

3 Likes

dam i didnt realize it was that long ago man time flies

5 Likes

It sure does man, I run a couple restaurants and my favorite semi-slight at my young people is to mention the age of my steam account compared to them :joy:

5 Likes

yeah and depending on your age snd looks it can really be fun i bet, sometimes being young you judge the cover of books at first glance

2 Likes

Yeah I have a good time with all my staff, I’m relatively young for the role I have, just about half way across my thirties. Definitely plenty old in the eyes of the 16-23 bracket though lol. But on the flip side, one of the places is an American diner style and I have a lot of ladies that have been in the building for pushing 4 decades, so the opposite problem with them haha.

4 Likes

Good morning OG. Here us your morning LSD update. Plants all look good except one that’s getting some burnt ends for some reason. Not sure what’s up with it but noticed this morning. Will flush that one out tonight when I get home. Otherwise they ate doing fine.

Have an amazing day OG. :v:

71 Likes

they are coming along nice ! like always a joy to watch! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Wow those are looking great. I haven’t been in to check the thread in a couple days, looks like they’re filling out quickly.

1 Like

I started with a 520ST lol.

Then I had a x86 and then Doom was released. The sound of the opening doors is printed in my memories forever.

Plants are really taking off :+1:

3 Likes

all this retro gaming talk makes me wanna know if theres any 3dfx collectors here

1 Like

dude… load runner…

10 Likes