BOG LSD co-op run

some truly amazing work. God bless! Sir, where do I sign up for the LSD coop run? I read the first post which says I have to enter my name, TL, and flag for our continent’s distributor, but I couldn’t find where!

3 Likes

Just put the thread on watch and you will see all the notifications when the signup goes live. :v:

15 Likes

I’ll be there with bells on.

4 Likes

Good morning OG. Another day, another pic, lol. Plants are still going strong and filling out nicely. Here they are at this mornings feeding.

Have yourselves an amazing day OGers. :v:

59 Likes

For sativa lovers…:point_up_2::grin:, looking real good man. :+1:

4 Likes

Where are those babies from a few days ago :open_mouth:???

:metal:t3:

4 Likes

They are still there, just in front of these. They are still unhappy. I left the in seedling starter bags 2 weeks too long.

6 Likes

Hey @vinu58ster, I had a lot of the same questions when this thread started. This is the first co-op run since I joined OG and I posted higher up in this thread to ask about how to sign up.

My post with all of my questions and a summary of the process:

Reply posts with more specific answers:

Post # 2 in this thread currently said “reserved for wiki,” when @DougDawson has harvested seeds this post will become the wiki where members can sign up

I’m following a few co-op grow threads in addition to this BOG LSD run. For each of them I have bookmarked the “reserved for wiki” post (almost always Post #2 in the co-op threads). Doug has been awesome about updating progress for this LSD, so when it’s farther along in flower I am going to set this thread from “tracking” to “watching” so I’ll be notified of every reply. When the replies start coming in at a rapid pace that will be an indicator that the wiki has opened for sign ups.

18 Likes

I didnt even see this til now.

Doug you gotta so many damn threads :joy:.

Pulling up a chair right heree :chair::popcorn:

9 Likes

I never got to try the LSD but LifeSaver was a BOG staple.

And Somas NYCD is just a staple period.

How could you go wrong?

7 Likes

I know, right. I have done 11 separate grow journals but might be forgetting 1 or 2, lol. I have other threads as well. Some still say I am only here to give out seeds and don’t contribute anything else, lol.

14 Likes

one can only see where his eyes are looking , this should tell enough on its own , if they dont see the rest you do maybe they srent looking for more

8 Likes

It’s all good, I just assume they are morons. Then watch them open their mouths to prove it, lol.

15 Likes

I can definitely see why youre forever member of the month :joy:.

Much love brother

11 Likes

Good morning OG. Plants are happy this morning and still filling out. Really got to get these moved to my grow room. Sprayed it all down with a bleech and water solution to ensure all previous pollen is taken care of. But for now, here they are.

You can see the other plants I left in their seedling bags way too long @punk77 .

So an update on little yellow @herojuana.tom . Here it was when really sad.
Here it is this morning.

Well there you have it. Have yourselves an amazing day OGers. :v:

72 Likes

Man they are going to explode on the flip!

Nice job all around… can’t wait to see the rest of the show!

Great job on little yellow, looking very happy there… what a comeback!

Cheers!

5 Likes

Nice recovery :+1:

4 Likes

super duper awseome :facepunch: :facepunch: :metal: :evergreen_tree: :tm:

4 Likes

Never played lode runner, is it fun?
theres like 3 or 4 versions of it( along with literally thousands of others) on a handheld retro game thing i picked up. Ill give em a shot :grin:

2 Likes

yes. it was. for it’s time. i suppose by todays 3D standards its boring or lame. the teenage me playing it on my very first PC circa 1980’s it was a total friggin blast.

each level gets more difficult. the puzzles, strategies, bad guys etc. and the sound effect of drilling is unmistakable/memorable. :slight_smile:

5 Likes