BOG LSD co-op run

Your place is beautiful :+1::fire:

@SHSC-1 The question that remained for me is regarding foliar watering. Do you usually do anything throughout the cycle? If so, at that moment do you turn off the lights or apply the foliar with the lights still on until it dries?

1 Like

I don’t practice foilar feeding indoors but when I spray my IPM I raise the light or spray closer to lights out

2 Likes
21 Likes

That is a pretty good tune. :laughing: :+1:

6 Likes

Man awesome veiw! Id swim that with you, sounds fun.

3 Likes

Quite enjoyed that😊

2 Likes

Hey there OG, so I didn’t take any pics of the LSD yesterday. Was feeling so much better so mixed up a new batch of nutes and spent the day watching movies with my wife. After being sick since Wed my stomach was thinking my throat had been cut so I fixed that and gorged on Chinese food. Stuff myself with beef, chicken, rice and veggies. Oh man was it good. I did snap a few pics of my smaller tent. There were 6 Blue Moon Rocks, 1 LSD and what I now call Yellow Frankie, lol. 3 of the BMR turned out to be male so I chopped them down. Won’t be any stray pollen in my house, lol. So here they are just for the sake of tossing up some pics.

So now I have 2 BMR, 1 LSD F2 and yellow Frankie left. That will at least give me a few buds so I am happy. I will get some pics of LSD in 5 hours when the lights come on. Have an amazing day OGers. See you all later this evening for and LSD update. :v:

59 Likes

Looking great :+1: @DougDawson glad your feeling better :grinning:

6 Likes

Thanks brother. Can still feel a bit of whatever that was but so much better. Back to work tomorrow for me.

15 Likes

Hey there OGers, as promised here is an update on the LSD. Plants are happy and stretching away under 12/12.

So let’s talk sex. Still only one confirmed male. Here is a pic of each plant, judge for yourselves. There are a couple that may be iffy but it’s hard to say for sure as they should be stacking coconuts at this point.

Overall they seem happy and healthy. Even if I only end up with one male it will still be enough to get the job done. The males is still sitting in the back row middle position. Well that’s it for tonight. Have a great night OGers. :v:

57 Likes

I think I see a few boys there….:sunglasses:

11 Likes

I think their will be more than 1 male, I also see a couple more males

9 Likes

Yeah, like I said, there are a couple that are iffy and I am hoping they are male and just slow. I am probably just being inpatient and they are being slow, lol. :crossed_fingers:

20 Likes

know what you mean – picture is worth a 1,000 words !!! great view — It’s great to wake up to the view every day

2 Likes

It always hard to tell with those early pre-flowers. I’ve been quite certain a plant is male or female at this stage and then surprised a couple weeks later haha

5 Likes

Hey OG, just a quick update. Plants are doing fine and here they are tonight.

Also here is what’s left in my 4x4 including Yellow Frankie.

So that’s them for today. Thinking those couple iffy ones are going to be males. Fingers crossed. Have a great night OGers. :v:

66 Likes

Yellow Frankie still looks to be very healthy and happy even tho a bit Yellow. Lol

7 Likes

I guess, I mean, it’s alive, lol. Gonna see what it does as long as it hangs in there. I am genuinely curious. :thinking:

10 Likes

Sometimes the one you think won’t make it has the best smoke of the bunch.

8 Likes