BOG LSD co-op run

14 Likes

i was wondering how drago and franky could relate but thx for the clsrification im LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Also:

11 Likes

Good morning OG. So I skipped feeding last night but got to them this morning. The males, especially the one in the back, are looking more male every day. Overall they all seem pretty happy. Here they are this morning.

And just for fun, here are the ones left in my bud tent.

Yellow Frankie is actually greening up some at this point so that’s a beautiful thing. Have an amazing day OG. Time for me to get back to work. :v:

58 Likes

Frankie is looking better every time. Nice recovery.

3 Likes

Damn @DougDawson Looking incredible in those tents!!
Those girls are gonna be knocked up beyond belief!

Cheers bro!!

2 Likes

I found the Frankies to be heavy feeders as well.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Good morning OG, just a quick update while I am between calls today. Plants are doing fine. That one male in the back is ahead of all the other plants and looking nice and healthy. Here they are when I fed them this morning.

That’s about it for this morning. Hope you all have a great Friday and an amazing weekend ahead. :v:

56 Likes

Have a great weekend @DougDawson
Straight ahead she goes !!!

3 Likes

You too @MissinBissin :v:

2 Likes

Have a great weekend @DougDawson
tents looking awesome

3 Likes

You need to show little Frankie some extra love :heart:! Come on @DougDawson give him a fighting chance and a help! :joy::joy::joy::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Frankenstein is a Nitrogen hog!
@Gho13 just keep upping the Nitrogen until you see that ‘tell’ of leaf-tips starting to burn, then back off a smidge… she’ll love it! lol

19 Likes

Maybe I should find some beans… The nitrogen in my water is maxing the scale :grin:

3 Likes

That’s what everyone has been saying. I am just too lazy to mix separate nutes for one plant, lol. Every other plant I got is running my standard go to formula and doing fine. I know Frankenstein is it’s own strain and needs some different care but well, she’s hanging in there.

14 Likes

She’ll do under almost any circumstances/conditions, brother. lol The leaves will yellow & drop off, but she’ll keep on chugging along. So I understand not mixing up separate nutes. However, if you maybe don’t do anything other than put like 1/8tsp into the nute mix as you reach her, she’ll give up a lot better buddage.
I just hate to see Frankie not realize the potential she has, lol

20 Likes

HMMM, well dam. This particular seed has been an issue since day 1. This is a pic of the seedlings that all popped and were planted at the same time.

Frankenstein is in the back left. But you know man, I got respect for your creation. I guess I am on a mission to get Frankie healthy. :thinking:

24 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed , so let me ask you this. How much more Calcium Nitrate would you add to a 5 gallon bucket in this case?

5 Likes

Calcium? I use all the way through on all our plants. Just not a lot… 1oz per bucket. But, we use our own composted mix that already has it in there. I’d say use your own judgement, since it’s hard for me to know what or how much you already use, plus your potting mix, etc

6 Likes

Ok, what I actually meant was Magnesium sulfate. Just smoked some Bubba Kush and typed the wrong shit, lol. I will add some extra FloraMicro to the feed for it and some Magnesium sulfate to help with nitrogen uptake. Let’s see what she does.

15 Likes