BOG LSD co-op run

Same thing applies, no matter what nutrient you use. I have no idea of your potting mix and amendments, as well as the amounts and times you already are doing. To suggest you use more, or less, of anything… to me seems a bit presumptive on my part. All I can say is when I feed (read Rose feeds, lol) we toss in just a tiny bit more of the cal/mag & nitrogen for any Frankie clones in veg or flower. All other plants are fed the same mix for all. Just Frankie gets a bit more of certain stuff. lol

10 Likes

My potting mix is a blank canvas. It’s around 70/30 coco/perlite. I will just make a new mix with extra Micro which is my main source of Nitrogen. The Magnesium sulfate aids in Nitrogen uptake. I will up it by 20% and see what happens.

8 Likes

I use these

6 Likes

I’ve been getting good results topping up the heavy feeders this stuff. (10~12$ a jug)

About 0.5~1ml/1.5L every other day

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I’ll definitely remember this cause I wanna get some when there available again.
Does the same go with the Frankenstein crosses that I did get?

3 Likes

The thing about those crosses… lol. As with most crosses, the mother plant is the dominant one in offspring. The pollen donor in a lot of cases has very little influence on what the seeds produce. With Frankenstein crosses, there is usually even less than a little, lol I have yet to find a strain/cross that has made any significant difference in Frankenstein.
So, short answer to your question… I’d say a resounding ‘YES’ lol

21 Likes

i found this to be an interesting insight coming from a trusted perspective i am thankful for this observation

8 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed all good info for me. I have some Frankie x Unicorn P seed.

8 Likes

Both are great strains, lol don’t sit on em!

6 Likes

I’m currently growing a Frankenstein x blue sunshine cross I got from @Kasper0909. Ive dubbed it blue frankenshine I’ve never grown Frankenstein but from the grows I’ve seen I can confirm she is a heavy feeder and loves her nitrogen. I have her indoors right now under a crappy light. She was planned to be put out this weekend but the weather is looking pretty cold and gloomy for the next week.

8 Likes

Mine did well outside, it demonstrated a great resistance to PM too. :+1: Bugs left it alone but the slugs got into a couple of the lower fans, that was it.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Good evening OG, just dropping todays update. I did take some pics when I fed them on my way to bed at 2:30 am but we will skip them, lol. I did just feed them and grabbed some pics for you all. Here are the LSD tonight.

Now here are a few closeups.

Well that’s your LSD for tonight, hope you are all having an amazing Saturday. :v:

76 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Beautiful, Doug, as always. :star_struck:

4 Likes

The 2 on left towering over the rest are those both female? They all stretched so much really fast it seems.

3 Likes

Yup, the 2 biggest are girls. Pretty weird but nature going to do it’s thing.

14 Likes

Looks they are stacking up nicely, another stellar seed run. So glad that you have a good male to female ratio.

3 Likes

They are progressing at a fast rate.

2 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::fist::fist: as always!

2 Likes

Heavy feeder who likes N. She should do well with my Jack’s.

2 Likes