BOG LSD co-op run

Good morning OG. Just dropping last night’s pics here for you. Plants still chugging along and seem happy. Here they are at last night’s feeding.

The one male in the back has started dropping pollen. I think I will move that plant into my 2x4 and let the others catch up a bit.

Also for those curious, here are the other plants in my 4x4.

That’s it for today. Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

69 Likes

Plants are looking :eyes: good buddy! Hope you are giving little Frankie some extra attention! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Well she got some extra flora micro, that’s about it.

4 Likes

You 🫵 @DougDawson are a good plant 🪴 daddy! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Wow, that’s a virile boy you got there. :laughing:

4 Likes

Yeah, he is sure trying to fulfill his duties :rofl:

8 Likes

Them really are happy plants.

3 Likes

HERE WE GO!!
Thanks for the show @DougDawson

3 Likes

Good morning OG. Just dropping pics from last night’s feeding. Things moving along as planned and plants seem happy. Females are starting ro develop nicely.

Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

70 Likes

What’s up @Til_Valhalla ?

sorry @DougDawson
it was supposed to be a response in a DM, but i had taken quotes from JP in this thread. my response ended up going to this thread instead of the DM. so i deleted it.

evidently it was a good response. i got 2 likes before i deleted it. :smiley:

14 Likes

Lol, all good. I wad just curious. :v:

3 Likes

yeah… was trying to not drive your thread off topic (again). we already had the “how to grow frankie” seminar from the man himself. :laughing:

6 Likes

No worries, all comments welcome in my threads.

6 Likes

fair enough.

then allow me to ask you a question, considering your experience with seed runs and collecting/storing/giving away pollen.

i am currently doing my first M/F Regs seed run. the selected GDP male is taking his job quite seriously and is dumping plenty of dust. i would consider his job done at this point as i don’t think there is a single calyx that isn’t turning orange and curling up on any of the female clones… and from the looks of it, he has a LOT more to go.

there are a few OGers here that have expressed interest in some of this pollen, so i would like to know your process for collecting and prepping fresh pollen for transport.

do you mind giving me some pointers?

35 Likes

Of course, I will write something up when I get home in a couple hours.

8 Likes

With your permission, I’m going to get in that “Beggin’ Line”. “GDP Dust” is a rare fine. THANKS, Well Done, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Yeah, I’m with @misterbee here, lil pollen bowl out on the begging line :grin::v:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Hahaha that’s exactly the gif I had in mind :joy::joy:

3 Likes