BOG LSD co-op run

This is the one I use and it works great. Here is a google search for it. It’s not on Amazon right now but there are a number of them listed on different sites.

https://www.google.com/search?q=4.5”+Aluminum+Pollen+Shaker&rlz=1C1NHXL_enCA807CA807&oq=4.5”+Aluminum+Pollen+Shaker&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIGCAEQRRg8MgYIAhBFGDwyBggDEEUYPdIBBjkxajBqN6gCALACAA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

5 Likes

thanks doug.

2 Likes

No problem. The key to the one I use is the bottom cap. All the pollen ends up in there so you just remove it and pour it out. With a sugar shaker you are going to get much more pollen floating around in the air. Just a thought.

5 Likes

Hope folks find it helpful. Gotta love that little pollen king thing. I forget who made that but it makes me laugh ever time I see it.

5 Likes

respectfully disagree. i’ve had a lot of questions and you’ve had answers. i’d say that more than qualifies.

a portion will be in my freezer for when you’re ready. GDP pollen is what YOU have been looking for since we met. i’ll have what you need when you need it.
thank you for your help/guidance/advice/wisdom. it’s all been worth it.

12 Likes

One minor safety tip with these mini-dehumidifiers…

When recharging the unit, be sure you have air flow around it. It is designed to be plugged into a standard duplex wall plug…
Do not plug it into an extension cord and leave it face down on a rug…
…like I did… :pleading_face:
Luckily I caught it before bad things happened… but boy that thing gets hot…

Cheers
G

15 Likes

I have an interest, but mostly I wanted to join in on the conversation lol

No need to reserve any pollen for me right now since it’s in limited supply

3 Likes

we’ll see what i turn up. i just went out and tapped it over the parchment box and can see it left little piles here and there. it’s got a few more weeks of this. could add up to quite a bit.

we shall see. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Doh, but that’s awesome to hear

2 Likes

That’s a great tip @Gpaw. I never thought of that. I charge mine in a wall socket in a cool basement so it didn’t get that warm but if the heat could not escape I can see how that could be a problem. Thanks for adding to that man, I would hate to see someone hurt from a recommendation I made. :v:

11 Likes

Shout out @buckaroobonsai and the SBCS crew forever keeping BOG strains growing thru the ages.

BOG LSD

49 Likes

Whoa , nice to see you back around @Heliosphear , hope all is well. The LSD is looking fantastic.

4 Likes

NAH, didn’t know Pollen was limited to two/2 Branches. I just saw “GDP Dust” and had to pull over, get in Line!! It wouldn’t be used for any immediate Project here. Better for you and your planned activities. I’ll leave it on my “Wish List” for now. SUPER THANKS for your thoughtful consideration, but can’t/won’t be THAT selfish. ALL, have a super week, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Good morning OG. Just dropping last night’s pics. After the pic I moved the one male that started dropping pollen into the tent across from my main tent to let the others catch up and let the females for.larger bud sites. All is progressing fine.

Have an amazing day OG. :v:

76 Likes

Are you smelling lemon scents off the buds? I grew LSD years ago I got from medical dispensary. It was really good and reeked and tasted like lemons. Super potent smoke.

4 Likes

Party time. Gonna be another truck load of seeds thanks again @DougDawson for doing these seed increases

5 Likes

No.lemon smells as of yet @Ottafish.

2 Likes

Good morning OG. So I got some pics from last night to post up. Everything is still going well. The main tent males are starting to show a bit of pollen dropping. Here are all but the one male.

Now for the other male, he is sitting in my 2x4 for now.

I figured he was dumping well enough to start pollen collection so I did from.this one male. I got a decent bit for this stage.

Well thats it have an amazing day OGers.

61 Likes

Oh, here are.my other plants chugging along. :v:

50 Likes

Good morning everybody! When you collect pollen from a male beforehand, as happened now, how do you ensure that it is pollinated evenly afterwards with all the other males? Do you collect them all and then mix the pollen? Thank you for your contribution Doug, both with the work provided and for the ton of information :call_me_hand:t4:

5 Likes