BOG LSD co-op run

Pollen collection usually lasts a couple weeks and the male will be back with the rest in a few days so it’s not an issue. I just didn’t want that much pollen hitting the girls this early in their flowering. Yes, all the pollen collected will be mixed together.

11 Likes

does it hinder yield of seed production?

2 Likes

I am thinking it would. Having such small pistils shrivle would produce smaller buds so less seeds. Or at least that’s what I am thinking. I could be wrong.

9 Likes

Brother, I believe this is the most coherent way of thinking. I believe that once the plant is bathed in pollen, the plant uses all of its energy to produce seeds. There could even be more growth, but waiting for the pistils to appear more is definitely the right choice.

8 Likes

That’s what I am thinking and really, I don’t see a down side. It’s certainly not going to hurt them.

6 Likes

You know what you’re doing so I know I don’t need to say it, but I usually pollinate on days 21 and 28 to get ALL the beans from standard flower-time females :blush:

4 Likes

thanks for answering my seemingly stupid question but im glad to have had a straight answer

2 Likes

Makes sense to me.

Nothing stupid about the question at all bud.

7 Likes

@DougDawson

Looking really nice in those tents sir.
All of your plants look very healthy, especially that solo male beast!
Its great you have a spot to flower some head stash at the same time.

I do have a question though, How many seeds do you get from a run like this?
have you ever weighed them? Just curious about the fruits of the labor…

Happy growing!

Cheers!

2 Likes

It really depends on many factors. I got north of 32,000 seeds from my Blue Kush run.

29 Likes

Wow! Incredible work…That’s a lot of flips! hahaha…

cheers

2 Likes

Yeah, lol, it sure would be. I snapped this pic when I was cheaning the remaining seeds after filling my co-op obligation. That’s a 1 gallon bag :wink:

64 Likes

Man, this is crazy!! You could reforest a city!

9 Likes

Yeah, that sure would be a sight to see.

7 Likes

Can you imagine? Walk along some gov’t grounds and drop seeds into the gardens, Andy Dufresne-style :grin::joy: OverGrow the parliament building :joy::heart:

8 Likes

Sounds like swimming in Lake Huron at Times… may affect Yield lol

4 Likes

I was part of something like this in my home town back in the 90s. I popped a bunch of seeds and gave them to a couple friends who ended up planting them in our local police stations flower bed. It ended up making the front page of the news paper. Not the parliament and not a large town but still a little overgrow mindset

16 Likes

I remember seeing pictures posted on overgrow of this event…pretty damn funny

1 Like

Dang!
johnny

5 Likes

Good morning OG. Time to drop last night’s pics. The other males have started dropping pollen and the isolated male is really dumping now. Didn’t have the energy to collect.last night but will do some collecting tonight. I will be putting the isolated male back in with the rest this weekend. So here are the plants at last night’s feeding.

Also the isolated male.

Lastly, here are the plants in my other tent.

Well, that’s it for today. Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

63 Likes