BOG LSD co-op run

Hahaha that’s awesome! :rofl::metal:

Imagine being the gardener, “hmmm, think I’ll just water this a little longer before I take it home” :joy:

2 Likes

So to all the folks asking about pollen collection, this is for you.

https://youtube.com/shorts/FhB4UGs7b6E?si=scKub3Zyh0zil4Oa

20 Likes
14 Likes

Ok folks, going to drop last nights pics. Overall the plants are happy. The females on the left have really gotten big.

The males in the big tent are all starting to drop a bit of pollen but not worth collecting yet. The male I removed is in full swing at this point. He will go back in the tent with the others tomorrow.

I collected pollen from him last night and so far have got 3.4 grams of pollen from him. I should be getting loads of pollen starting an the next few days as all the other males start dumping. That’s it for today, I am off to the zoo. Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

60 Likes

I watched the video a nice and simple way to collect pollen. Appreciate the visual aid senior Dawson

7 Likes

How long until the seeds are ready? I’ve never grown anything from BOG so I’d love to try this strain. Good work so far man.

4 Likes

🫶🫶🫶

Well done sir. I need a triage tent for pollen collecting again. :thinking: I had to pull mine week three and collect what I could with a quick fix.
Looking forward to seeing how this all turns out brother!

13 Likes

These will be ready to go out in the fall box.

That’s a cool setup.

No problem. It’s a quick little video but I thought it might help some to provide the visual. :v:

17 Likes

Good evening OG. Just dropping todays update. So here are the LSD tonight after feeding.

Here is he other male that I stuffed back in with the ladies tonight and gave it a shake in the tent as I put it in to get a nice cloud of pollen floating around as I closed up the tent.

Also did some pollen collection tonight. Picked up 5.2 grams of pollen tonight.

So that brings my total pollen collection to 8.6 grams over the last 3 days. Most of this is from the big male but I got some from the other 5 tonight. It wasn’t much but they are starting do dump more each day so collection should ramp up over the next couple weeks.

So there you have it. Have yourself an amazing evening OG. See you all at the next update. :v:

68 Likes

What kind of light are you running?

2 Likes

My 5x5 main tent is running a Mars Hydro FC8000. The 2x4 is running a pair of Viparspectra XS 1500 pros. My 4x4 is running a Mars Hydro FC6500. My lights from @MarsHydro have been really good to me and the plants love them.

22 Likes

Good morning OG. Just a quick pic if the 0lants in my other tent this morning.

An update on LSD coming tonight when lights go on. Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

52 Likes

Looking good!! I still haven’t grown a BOG plant but hopefully that changes soon. You can’t browse OG without hearing fantastic things about BOG. I just need more room!!!

11 Likes

Good morning OG. Just dropping lad nights pics. Plants are doing well.

After a day of fans blowing on it I moved the one male back to my 2x4 just for the sake of space. The other males are dropping a bit more now so I dis another pollen collection. Got 7.2 grams of pollen yesterday.

So now we are up to 15.8 grams of pollen so far. Over half an ounce in the first 4 days is pretty good.

Lastly, here are the other plants. They are also doing fine.

Well thats it for today’s update. Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

68 Likes

Good morning OG. Dropping last night’s pics. Plants are doing fine.

Gave the seperate male a good shake over the plants again last night. Bud sites are showing signs of pollination. It’s a beautiful thing.

Did another pollen collection last night.

Got 7.6 grams last night bringing the total over the last 4 days to 23.4 grams. Hoping to break an oz tonight.

On a final note, here are my other plants.

Well there ypu have it. Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

75 Likes

It is indeed a beautiful thing. my question is, how do you not pollenate your whole house?
Back in 22 I kept a Sour Bubble outdide, a block away and he hit everything I had going, inside and thru filters.
Wasn’t the worst thing but…

5 Likes

I do this in a sealed room that vents to the outside. That said, I am not concerned if the plants 2 floors doen have a few seeds. Blue Moor Rocks x LSD would likely be a nice cross.

22 Likes

I just purchased 2 nice size hepa filters with carbon to build an isolation box to learn what your doing DD, your very inspiring for this new grower

8 Likes

That’d be a fun way to find out your neighbours grow too :joy:

3 Likes

HaHa yeah, I don’t really think anybody near is doing shenanagins but you don’t ever know. It’s mostly rural, a tad urban and throw in some cows and goats.

3 Likes