BOG LSD co-op run

Niiice, I miss more peaceful living like that!

I’m now really curious. I’m right in the middle of a community, I kinda wanna throw a female out on my deck this summer and see what happens, hahaha

5 Likes

I hope you’re legal because some people really hate weed. Best hide it in the woods🤠

4 Likes

looking really good in here and I gotta say those males look amazing.
:+1:

7 Likes

Weighing pollen on a scale is crazy :joy:.

Things are looking b-e-a utiful as always Doug :sunglasses::muscle:.

8 Likes

I live in BC, Canada, we invented “legal” in the country :joy:

But, sadly, I do live next to a playground, so I can’t actually grow anything outdoors :cry:

5 Likes

Thanks man, they have turned out pretty nice IMO. Should be lots of pollen and seeds in the end. :v:

4 Likes

Thanks @Gr8racr and @CARE_giver . You changed your avatar @CARE_giver , almost didn’t recognize you, lol.

4 Likes

it was a bit of work to locate the pollen shaker you linked / referenced. but i did get the pollen shaker. i cannot wait to put your pollen collection method to work. also got the dehydrator too.

project is coming along just fine. an ounce of pollen is a lot of pollen!

9 Likes

Very cool @mainerJ , best of luck with your project. Hope it goes well for you. :v:

1 Like

Good morning OG, Dropping in for your daily update. Plants still trucking along and seem happy.

Did another pollen collection last night and got 8.2 grams, that’s the best day yet. That brings the total to 31.6 grams so far. Now that we are past an oz I wonder how much more will be produced. Time will tell.

52 Likes

On another note here are my other plants. Frankie’s still pretty homely but the 2 Blue Moon Rocks and 1 LSD are doing fine.

That’s it for this morning. Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

46 Likes

Freaking all Aces in your tents here @DougDawson !

:metal

6 Likes

Thanks brother. I am really impressed with these LSD so far. It seems to be a very vigorous strain.

11 Likes

As much as the LSD is rad as fuck, i’m very much looking forward to seeing what Frankie does for you. My 2 outside are going ape-shit :palm_tree: 's and the clones I kept keep growing to 3ft tall mini-bushes and they are root bound in SOLO CUPS! :rofl:

11 Likes

Yeah, Frankie has been an issue since day 1. I plan to give her another shot as I have more seeds.

4 Likes

Do you have any top dressing stuff rich in N to throw at her to assist her hunger?

2 Likes

I increased her flora micro for added N but am just too busy to baby that one plant to be honest. The other 15 are taking up my free time.

8 Likes

Do you have a suggestion on a top dress @Pigeonman. Adding something to the top of the coco won’t take much effort.

6 Likes

I use chicken poop pellets. Every watering becomes a feeding!

Black Swallow makes an amazing amendment that I tend to use as top-dressing; actually I just added 1/2 tbs to every 1gal or smaller pot I got going on right now:

It’s insane what they put in here:

blood meal, fish bone meal, feather meal, gypsum, soft rock phosphate, oyster shell flour, Wollastonite rock dust, Volcanophos rock dust, insect frass and Huplaso basalt.

You use 9-15 grams per 3.78 liters of soil as a re-amendment.

21 Likes

OK cool, what’s it called? I see this stuff but not sure that will jive with GH trio and coco.

4 Likes