BOG LSD co-op run

…annd… it’s ‘prilled’:+1:

(prill is a small aggregate or globule of a material, most often a dry sphere, formed from a melted liquid through spray crystallization) :nerd_face:

Great stuff!! I’ve got a box too… :laughing:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

They are worth the drive to Brantford…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Here you go @DougDawson !

I get mine from Hydrotech Hydroponics in the GTA. They used to have 2 locations, one 1km from me and the other north of me in Markham. I drive up there now as they had to close down the location near me.

5 Likes

Thanks. I see it’s on Indoor Frarmer. I need to make an order anyway so I will grab some.

9 Likes

Good morning OG, time for another update. Plants are doing fine.

Did another pollen collection and got 10.5 grams last night bringing the total to 42.1 grams so far.

So that’s your LSD update for today. :v:

67 Likes

Also here are my other little plants doing OK. Bud sites are looking good.

Have an amazing day OG.

58 Likes

What’s the most you’ve pulled off a plant?

2 Likes

@DougDawson Do you ever top or defoliate?

3 Likes

Hard to say, don’t weight anything. Here is what I got from 4 plants. 2 Shiva Skunk and 2 Maui Woui.

30ead5136847007adfb76926e36aa82d9f8ecd89_2_666x500

58 Likes

I do @Smooth, but there was no time. I shut down for a couple.months in the summer, so I need these to just get to the end.

8 Likes

A few more pots and you would build a mini Cheops pyramid

2 Likes

Holy crap!!!

I more meant pollen, but omg, that’s just a lil bud :ok_hand::metal:

3 Likes

Ah, well I couldn’t say as the open pollination pollen gets mixed from all males. I did get over 1/4 Lb of pollen from my Sour Bubble run.

20 Likes

A qp of pollen?? I’m out of likes… That’s amazing, my allergies are going nuts just thinking about it

6 Likes

What a beautiful plant :heart_eyes:!!!

06156145cca0896a632fe297f7c03c550273132a_2_666x500

:metal:t3:

35 Likes

its probly a drive away from you they are from ontario

3 Likes

Thanks @amumayuk but I can get the stuff delivered from Indoor Farmer much cheaper than the cost of the gas there and back. I appreciate the link though bud. :v:

7 Likes

Good afternoon OG. Was a lazy night last night and I really didn’t feel like doing anything. Finally mustered the energy to mix some nutes, feed the plants and collect some pollen. So here they are last night. That one female just does not want to stop growing and managed to hit the light. I have moved her so her top cola is now between 2 of the light bars as there is no room to raise the light and no way to lower the pot as it’s sitting on the ground.

Here is the other male. Gave him a quick shake in the other tent and so another cloud of pollen. Males are a getting a bit beat up but holding strong so far. Was a bit of a half assed pollen collection last night but I did pick up another 7.4 grams so still turned out good.

That brings the total for pollen collection to 49.5 grams so far. They still got more to give so I expect to at least break the 2 oz mark. Well that’s it for now. Have an amazing Saturday OGers. :v:

57 Likes

Thanks for these awesome updates @DougDawson

From what I see in your grows you seem to like to let them grow all natural. With some so tall, have you considered tying her down from the top?

3 Likes

Normally I leave seed run plants to do their thing. I try not to mess with them too much. I am honestly surprised at how tall those 2 females got compared to the rest. Never had females outgrow the males by so much. If this were a bud run I would have supercropped those 2 and put up a net but will likely just let them go at this point.

22 Likes