BOG LSD co-op run

Good morning OG. Dropping your daily update. Plants are doing well.

So upon inspection I am now seeing seeds which is a wonderful sight.

Also did another pollen collection last night. Got another 9.2 grams bringing the total to 77 grams so far.

So onward we go. Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

70 Likes

Congratulations on your work @DougDawson :+1:
And handsome male.
See you
O.B

5 Likes

Doug Dawson is the Pollen-King Love the color, man. They look great at this stage.

5 Likes

Good morning OG. Here is your daily LSD update. Plants are good. Going to put some yoyo’s on the girls as they are getting a bit top heavy and the 1 gallon pots are not great bases for such tall plants. Here they are at last night’s feeding.

Did another pollen collection and got 5.9 grams last night bringing the total to 82.9 grams so far. Looks like 3 oz’s will be easily hit tonight.

So there you have it. Seeds are growing, pollen is still flowing and it’s a beautiful sunny day. Make the most of it. :v:

72 Likes

Also here is a pic of my other plants. Some smoke is a coming. :v:

53 Likes

I see Green on Frank !!! Lol
Nice-one @DougDawson

7 Likes

Three shades of green in there looks awesome. I’m glad Frankie came out of it and is finishing nice. Great garden Doug.

7 Likes

“A bit” :laughing:

In 1 gal pots, very well managed.

Keep on the show!

4 Likes

Wow those have been in 1 gals? I’m surprised at how tall they are for their pots! Looking good DD :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It’s amazing how big you can grow a plant in a 1 gallon pot.

9 Likes

That’s the magic of coco! You’re doing DTW?

4 Likes

im mostly using 1gals but do have few 3’s&5’s
going big i skip the 1gal but i should try a 1gal self challenge thing seeing how big they get here and in jetdros octo im curious of how big i can do with my soil and water

5 Likes

My 1 gallon or 2 gallon grows dont look as nice. Maybe 2 tier levels down.
28,242 is my early seed guess.

2 Likes

at that point hopefully its not hand cleaned and counted?

4 Likes

Yes, DTW all the way. I love my coco, never really got into soil.

2 Likes

What you put your plant in this box and just let the pollen hit the floor ?

2 Likes

Lol. My frankies got to 5ft8" in 1 gallon pots before they got outside into 25gallon & in-ground! :rofl:

Looking good @DougDawson ! You’re pollen collecting skillz are always mad-kewl!

8 Likes

Thanks man. The 2 LSD are over 6 feet now just like that one Blue Moon Rocks that was over 6 feet in a 0.8 gallon pot. It’s not tough, just got to keep on top of them. My Frankie is stunted, lol. But still alive so all good. It’s a pretty dam tough plant IMO as it’s been looking like it’s been taking a shit kicking since birth but just won’t give up, lol. I will smoke some of it in the end. :v:

16 Likes

must end up being a massive tree

5 Likes

Soon enough yes!

&

I’m gonna start their training on the weekend. Each branch is being pulled down to horizontal or more and then it can grow like the :palm_tree: 's they want to be!

30 Likes