BOG LSD co-op run

do you recycle your coco or put fresh each new grow?

5 Likes

I should recycle it but I don’t. I use fresh every time and the old stuff get’s dumped into the back and mixed with soil.

8 Likes

Sounds like recycling to me. :grin:

5 Likes

Nice looking tree :evergreen_tree: @Pigeonman, nothing like see them stretching toward the sky! You are going to get a huge amount of budage my friend, very well done! :clap::tophat::joy::tophat::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thanks @OhNo555 , I feel this but for seeing @DougDawson 's tent FILLED with LSD!!!

15 Likes

Good morning OG. Just dropping last night’s pics. Plants are doing fine. Didn’t collect pollen last night, just didn’t have time. The biggest ladies are starting to lean and will be getting the yoyo treatment tonight.

Got no pollen pics today but will have more collected for tomorrow.

53 Likes

Here is a pic of the other plants.

The 2 Blue Moon Rocks and 1 LSD are trucking along. Yellow Frankie is hanging in there. Here she is up close.

Oh Frankie. Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

62 Likes

Good afternoon OG. Time for another update. Plants are doing fine but starting to struggle a bit with the weight of the buds. I tossed a yoyo on the 2 biggest ones last night as they were leaning pretty good so that will hold them up. Once the males are gone I see more yoyo’s and some tie wraps in their future. Here are the plants last night.

Now a few closeups. Seeds are popping out all over the place which is really cool to see.

I am getting close to the point where I chop the males. Did a pollen collection last night and did get another 5.8 grams bringing the total to 88.5 grams. That’s 4.5 grams past the 3 oz mark.

So I am thinking of taking down the males in the next couple of days. That will give me a break on feeding and collecting. They have done their jobs well at this point and there is lots of pollen to share once dry. It will also give me the room to add some support to all the branches that are having a hard time holding themselves up due the the weight of all the seeds forming. That’s it for todays update. Hope you are all having an amazing Saturday. :v:

74 Likes

Should be a pretty large seed harvest, they are looking full of seeds. Another awesome BOG seed increase. You are killing it double d

9 Likes

Thanks @Mrgreenthumb , some of those buds are bursting with seeds. That’s a sight I never grow tired of.

13 Likes

Yeah I think ima change it back. Have had that avatar for like 12 years lol. Wanted to switch it up but I like my little elroy.

The plants are massive though. Jesus. Well done :sunglasses::muscle:

6 Likes

Thanks man. I liked Elroy, lol. But hey, whatever makes you happy bud. :v:

4 Likes

Brother, ya killin it with the pollen collected! lol Awesome job and super awesome looking gals!

8 Likes

Thanks my brother. I do think I will put an end to the pollen collection in the next few days. I have enough to go around at this point. That will get rid of 6 plants and make my life easier. Will also give me some space to help support these girls while they finish their job. Once it’s dried a big fat bag of pollen will be heading your way my friend.

16 Likes

Now that is good news indeed! lol I look forward to making something unforgettable with it, I do thank you in advance for this, my friend!

13 Likes

Take away the male 5 -6 weeks before you chop.jmo

3 Likes

Nope, that does not work. That would mean all the pollen I collected to pass out to the community would not have been collected. I normally run the males until they stop giving. These ones are still giving but the numbers are dropping. So soon the squeeze won’t be with the juice so to speak.

12 Likes

In entirety that makes more sense and actually sounds more natural.

7 Likes

Looking mighty fine DD!

3 Likes

Your one fine gardner and a greater teacher thank you !

3 Likes