BOG LSD co-op run

Your tents are amazing man, absolutely beautiful :ok_hand::ok_hand:

Very nicely done :metal:

3 Likes

Way to go @DougDawson! What a fun grow to watch and learned a couple things, Frankie seems to be greening up alittle now, keep chugging little lady.

5 Likes

Good afternoon OG, just dropping a quick update. Here are the plants last night.

I think I am going to do one more pollen collection tonight and then let these guys go. That’s it for today, short and sweet, lol. Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

51 Likes

Here are my other plants as well. Doing ok and trucking along. I am betting there will be a few LSD X Blue Moon Rocks and LSD x LSD seeds in this tent, lol.

But that’s ok. A few seeds couldn’t hurt, lol.

57 Likes

Your sad lil girl on the left is looking a lot more green! (or is it my eyes?)

2 Likes

She was pretty far gone but is a bit greener now. She is budding up ok so hopefully she keeps getting greener and building those buds.

13 Likes

What a pile! Insane work Doug! Inspiring stuff.

1 Like

Left side goin wild!

1 Like

They’re all looking really good man, nicely done :metal:

2 Likes

Well I brought him back. I liked him too :joy:.

LSD Moon Rocks? I like the sound of that.

Basically all the best strains ever have been accidents so :sunglasses::man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Mornin’ DD, I was wondering what was the little one one the bottom right of the picture, next to frankie? It’s budding really well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The top right is an LSD F2 and the other 2 are Blue Moon Rocks.

9 Likes

Are you running the same viper spectras as me in the male tent?

These things surprised the hell outta me. I bought 2. But currently dont even feel the need to get the other one up in a 5x2.5 tent.

Crazy amount of light for 90$

3 Likes

Yup, those are the XS 1500 pros I reccomend. Fantastic lights.

11 Likes

OK, how about an update. First off, the plants are doing fine.

The buds are really showing some good seed production with seeds popping out everywhere.

Did one last pollen collection and only hot a gram of pollen so I chopped down all the males last night. That puts the total pollen collection at 89.5 grams. Pretty happy with that number. Now it just needs to finish drying.

So that’s it for today’s update. Have an amazing day OGers :v:

65 Likes

Those things are fucking legit. Ill never buy anything else after this lol.

Migro did a review on similar size lights. It was kinda comical how much better this one was than the rest. Great lighting, but the main thing is it maintains the great lighting throughout the spread.

8 Likes

That pollen looks like a gorilla budha.

Fuck yeah Doug you the man :wink::muscle:

5 Likes

I can say for sure that there will also be some Blue Moon Rocks x LSD and LSD x LSD seeds. Not sure how many but there will be some seeds as I can see them now, lol.

50 Likes

i just switch my QB in my 3x3(4x3) with one of these viparspectra i only use it for veg but i found it runs hotter then my previous light but plants love it and i trust i can flower with it seeing all the praise it gets and dougs buds looks great

4 Likes

did i miss something cuz my math hot me confused here

1 Like