BOG LSD co-op run

They did a fine job when I flowered with them a couple times. The lenses they put on really help with spread too.

1 Like

for the price it might end up being my go to

1 Like

I have 2 Blue Moon Rocks, 1 LSD F2 and 1 Frankenstein fem in a 4x4 that have ended up pollinated a bit. They are separated from the LSD run.

7 Likes

isnt ā€œfemale x maleā€ the normal nomenclature? or im wrong

5 Likes

Yes that is correct. Female first then male. if its always done the same ten years from now you know who was who

4 Likes

Yes, ladies first. At least thatā€™s how I was raised.

4 Likes

Above the Lites, Thatā€™s awesome @DougDawson.

3 Likes

do you see where i got confused?

2 Likes

I might have to check them out need another light.

1 Like

LOL, wasnā€™t thinking much about it when I tossed that in there while sitting in my car between hospitals. But I get it and fixed it for you.

2 Likes

Over 3 ozs of pollen wow.

3 Likes

Yup, 1.5 grams over 3.5 oz. I got over 1/4 lb out of Sour Bubble and while I didnā€™t break my record, I was only half an oz or so away :wink:

17 Likes

Thatā€™s more then the amount of flower iv got off some autos. Lol

7 Likes

Good morning OG. Just tossing up todayā€™s update. Plants are doing fine although they look lonely in there without the males. Still hot some yoyos to put in but otherwise all is well.

Well thats it for today. Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

68 Likes

yeah i understand i didnt mean to be rude or snything now but being the dummy i am i was confused about where did that male come from or did one herm ā€¦ all the questions brewing up in my head trying to make sense of it

5 Likes

Not rude at all brother and totally correct. D9nt sweat it, I didnā€™t take it wrong.

4 Likes

Are the tents in the same lung room?
And Iā€™ve never asked or seen it stated, but Iā€™m guessing people use a carbon filter inside tents with pollen, yah?
I had some pollen from @Pigeonmanā€™s yogi run and went to hit a couple select branches of my current plants and boy was I paranoid about contamination of other branches :rofl:

Just started my first batch of reg seeds and Iā€™d like to keep a male or 3 to collect some pollen from for some f2s and just to have in general, super worried about where to flower them and collect pollen that isnā€™t in my lung room with my other tent. Iā€™ve seen other use a spare bathroom n just stick em in the shower, unfortunately in a 1 bathroom house thoughā€¦ maybe attic, but itā€™ll probably be pretty hot up there beginning of August :grimacing:

5 Likes

I do use carbon filters in all my tents. The 2 tents for my LSD run are on the second floor of my house in my grow room. The tent with the little bud run is in my basement. Thing is I am pretty aggressive with my males when getting pollen. I took all the pollen down to my basement were my 4x4 is to clean it, thatā€™s likely where they got contaminated. I kind of expected it but figured Blue Moon Rocks X LSD might just be worth having to pick a few seeds out. Time will tell.

22 Likes

I try to save my likes for checking out journals, Iā€™m not not liking the whole threadā€¦ Just ran out of likes too earlyā€¦

This is a great journey to follow

9 Likes

Thanks for coming along for the ride man, good to have you. :v:

10 Likes