BOG LSD co-op run

Thank you for being "the awesome @DougDawson ". And taking us along with you

6 Likes

How many of the XS 1500 do you have in the tent.

4 Likes

There are 2 XS1500s in my 2x4.

7 Likes

Good morning OG. Just a morning update for you. Plants are still alive and kicking. Here they are an hour ago.

Seeds still maturing fine.

Well thats it for this morning. Have an amazing day everyone. :v:

71 Likes

Coming along great skipper! Can’t wait to hear your smoke report on this girl even if she is seeded

7 Likes

Cards designed by @CADMAN being ordered today. I am excited to get these ones. Such an amazing design. Anyone see any errors?

68 Likes

That looks ever so sweet! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Looking good.

Should “senory” be “sensory” though? :thinking:

9 Likes

That looks awesome! Amazing!

Proof reading I only noticed “senory” instead of “sensory” after psychadelic. And “into a new adventures” should either be “into a new adventure” or “into new adventures”

8 Likes

I got 2 of these 1500s and theyre more than plenty for a 5x2.5 tent.

Was originally thinking Ill get these 2 and grab another one later. But they pleasantly surprised me and 2 will absolutely do the job :sunglasses:.

8 Likes

Maybe “BOG LSD” as opposed to “Bog LSD” also :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Also soring → soaring

The word “with” seems to be the only one in a different font.

7 Likes

An absolute explosion of art.

I love it nice job @CADMAN

7 Likes

Thanks everyone, appreciate the proof reading. All observations noted. :v:

12 Likes

nice work @CADMAN designs are sick i love them im betting you design most cards for dougs cuz this and cindy are dope :eye: :eye:

9 Likes

All my cards were and will continue to be designed by @CADMAN , dude does an amazing job.

17 Likes

Card looks great! Really great job with this one @CADMAN ! You’ve outdone yourself :sunglasses:

5 Likes

That looks bloody amazing @DougDawson.
And then there is your avatar lololo…

Nice-one

4 Likes

Items corrected, thanks @CADMAN and all you who proof read and pointed stiff out. Much appreciated. :v:

37 Likes

I think it’s easier to read with the information at the bottom centered like that. It doesn’t blend in to the background as much. On the last line “soaring” is misspelled still also

4 Likes