BOG LSD co-op run

My image of the back of the card has the word ‘with’ in a different font. Seemed a little odd.

5 Likes

This one you get a trip just by reading it :laughing:

7 Likes

this is so potent just looking at card get you high

4 Likes

I think I see an error. Last sentence. A new adventures. Either new adventures or a new adventure. I think.
Edit. Also BOG is not the same thickness of lettering as the very first word.

1 Like

:man_facepalming: :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face:
this is cracking me TF up! Who gives a damn about grammar or spelling?! I sho don’t care! It’s about the amazing job (very well done!) by Doug here!

edit… oh my bad, there should be a ‘comma’ between ‘Doug’ and ‘here’ :man_facepalming: :scream: :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Yes, you are correct. Thanks.

It says “while your mind is soaring into new adventures”? I fixed the spelling, lol. Cadman fixed it in the lower revision.

Yes on both counts but it’s LSD, type is a bit different in spots, lol. Just pretend you just took some. :rofl:

11 Likes

I think the artwork gets better every time. This is my favorite one so far

3 Likes

Mine too and the next one, BOGBubble, is looking just amazing. I won’t show a preview until I get the go ahead from @CADMAN . That run will start in Sept. That card will be lucky #7 of my series, lol.

18 Likes

Awesome job on the cards…for real

I run out of likes every time I stop by your thread

4 Likes

That’s ok, you stop by, that’s what matters. :v:

7 Likes

This would make an amazing posters

4 Likes

That’s the first BOG strain I ever grew. Back around 2018 or so I grabbed a pack from DC Seed Exchange and loved the buzz from it. Probably my 3rd grow ever so I’m super excited to see you reproducing it and to hopefully get a chance to run it again. Thanks for keeping these killer BOG genetics around for so many of us Doug.

19 Likes

@funkyfunk

@amumayuk

This is the point :point_right: :point_left: of the crazy fonts, the misspelling was not intended, the font was done on purpose.

16 Likes

@DougDawson @CADMAN I can’t thank you both enough for the hard work. :fist:

Quite the haul on the pollen brother. I am now changing my SOP for collection because of you!!
@BogSeeds lives forever!
:seedling:

5 Likes

Yeah, I was sure that was intentional so I wanted to acknowledge you reached your objective. Well done! :smiley:

4 Likes

GR8 looking :eyes: card @CADMAN! When you 🫵 and @DougDawson collaborate on a new project. We are all lucky :four_leaf_clover: and will benefit when the release comes. I can’t wait to get my hands on one of them! WAHOO! WTG team OG! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

So Stoked for next years garden. BOG gonna fill the whole ditch the way your reproducing them. Thank man. You fuckin rock.:+1::v:

5 Likes

Good morning OG. Just running around getting stuff done before holidays. Going to be leaving my plants in my daughters hands for next week, fingers crossed, lol. Here are the LSD last night.

Wow, look at all those frosty seeds.

Well thats it for today, happy Friday everyone, make it a great one. :v:

70 Likes

For those interested, here are those other plants, lol.

63 Likes

Looking good! @DougDawson and enjoy your holiday.
:v:

2 Likes